1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Dec '04 14:54
    I have two games against him in the clan leagues but he hasn't moved in days. I went to his profile and noticed that he no longer subscribes or is affiliated with any clan. I also noticed that he had been playing a second account a la JW, or at least played some dolt repeatedly until he resigned in the 4th move. Am I to assume he got booted and that this is an easy 6 points for the hand?
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    08 Dec '04 17:03
    The subscription might be over and he / she has not renewed the subscription. As far as I know all 'open' games can be played out. So unless the tiime-out and / or timebank runs out, I think the game is still on.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Dec '04 17:05
    Originally posted by Aiko
    The subscription might be over and he / she has not renewed the subscription. As far as I know all 'open' games can be played out. So unless the tiime-out and / or timebank runs out, I think the game is still on.
    Thanks Aiko!
  4. Standard membermikeviking
    In your face
    Widnes 'til I die
    Moves
    11 Dec '04 10:13
    HOLIJVE used to play on the site as Hessel (remember him, offering draws repeatedly from the moment he went a pawn down until the end of the game) but was asked to leave for "personal" reasons - his words not mine! Not sure how he returned but he obviously did!
  5. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Dec '04 18:311 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I have two games against him in the clan leagues but he hasn't moved in days. I went to his profile and noticed that he no longer subscribes or is affiliated with any clan. I also noticed that he had been playing a second account a la JW ...[text shortened]... sume he got booted and that this is an easy 6 points for the hand?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree