1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 10:08
    The 17-1900 banded tournie with groups of 4, which was opened a couple of days after the one with groups of 8 has now got 24 entrants compaired with the other which only has 11 entrants (most of which entered both!) I believe this blatantly suggests that players (at least in this band) prefer groups with 4 players in. Perhaps in future groups with 8 players can be kept as a novelty, rather than the other way around!
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 12:31
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    The 17-1900 banded tournie with groups of 4, which was opened a couple of days after the one with groups of 8 has now got 24 entrants compaired with the other which only has 11 entrants (most of which entered both!) I believe this blatantly suggests that players (at least in this band) prefer groups with 4 players in. Perhaps in future groups with 8 players can be kept as a novelty, rather than the other way around!
    Recced.

I've said (thought?) all along Duals are more popular than Quads, than Eights, and as such should these group sizes should be represented in the same way in terms of tournies available to enter.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 08:34
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    for the 1500-1600 band as well, the quads one is full while the other has only 21 entrants.
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 10:39
    Originally posted by trevor33
    for the 1500-1600 band as well, the quads one is full while the other has only 21 entrants.
    I suspected as much, but don't really pay attention to the bands i'm not eligible for...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree