Dear all...

Since there are clans such as

Radiohead
    Jazz & Blues (etc.)
    Clan Maiden
    Red Hot Rockers
    The King
    Metallica

How about a tourny for all music fans on this site ?? It could be a great way of getting people together that truly enjoy music ... If such a tournament gets started I suggest the following criteria

1. Only clan members-leaders of the above mentioned clans can join
    2. Groups should be kept small (preferably 2 people groups - they are the most fun and ensure that at least half of the people succeed in round 2
    3. It should be a 3day timeout with quite a lot timebank

Thoughts welcome (especially of members-leaders of the above mentioned clans)

Regards

The head-banging Pawn
  2. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    23 Jun '04 04:46
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Dear all...

Since there are clans such as

Radiohead
    Jazz & Blues (etc.)
    Clan Maiden
    Red Hot Rockers
    The King
    Metallica

How about a tourny for all music fans on this site ?? It could be a great way of getting people together that truly enjoy music ... If such a tournament gets started I suggest the following criteria

1. Only cla ...[text shortened]... (especially of members-leaders of the above mentioned clans)

Regards

The head-banging Pawn
    Why does it have to be limitted to just members of those specific clans? Although I don't belong to a "musical" clan, my handle and avatar pretty much speak for themselves (well, to those familar with Rush, at least.)
  3. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Jun '04 12:31
    Interesting.

I have an idea.

I'm a proud member of the Virgin Sacrifices!, so howzabout a tourney for all RHPers who are still of the virgin persuasion and....and....oh, nevermind.....

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree