Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    27 Nov '05 03:34
    Russ, Chrismo and everyone ...

    How about having a London meetup tournament restricted to only those people who met up Saturday -

    That way those people could have a friendly game and a great chat too.

    Anyone up for this idea ??

    Boris
  2. Standard member Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    27 Nov '05 03:38
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Russ, Chrismo and everyone ...

    How about having a London meetup tournament restricted to only those people who met up Saturday -

    That way those people could have a friendly game and a great chat too.

    Anyone up for this idea ??

    Boris
    Hell yes!!! Only if you play the french against me though.
  3. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    27 Nov '05 03:40
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Hell yes!!! Only if you play the french against me though.
    James,

    Goes without saying (if we get against each other)... Only problem is you don't play e4 you said ;-)

    From what I've heard today, it would be good to make it a 7/14 (as at least Colette can't play 3day timebank at the moment) ...

    Hope more people think it's a good idea (and hope that Russ and Chrismo will join too)
  4. Standard member Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    27 Nov '05 03:47
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    James,

    Goes without saying (if we get against each other)... Only problem is you don't play e4 you said ;-)

    From what I've heard today, it would be good to make it a 7/14 (as at least Colette can't play 3day timebank at the moment) ...

    Hope more people think it's a good idea (and hope that Russ and Chrismo will join too)
    7/14 suits me fine. It's my prefered T/O anyway

    So are you gonna become a funky mover then? You looked like you might be considering...
  5. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    27 Nov '05 03:52
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    7/14 suits me fine. It's my prefered T/O anyway

    So are you gonna become a funky mover then? You looked like you might be considering...
    I do wanna ... I've already left one of my clans (but since Colette is seriously better looking then you, I had to apply for them first :-)


    Might leave another clan to join you guys ... Gimme a couple of days (if that is okay) ...
  6. Subscriber Chris
    Site Admin
    27 Nov '05 03:58
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Russ, Chrismo and everyone ...

    How about having a London meetup tournament restricted to only those people who met up Saturday -

    That way those people could have a friendly game and a great chat too.

    Anyone up for this idea ??

    Boris
    I can set this up - all I need is a list of names who would like to play...
  7. Standard member Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    27 Nov '05 03:59
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    I do wanna ... I've already left one of my clans (but since Colette is seriously better looking then you, I had to apply for them first :-)


    Might leave another clan to join you guys ... Gimme a couple of days (if that is okay) ...
    Hey cool, no pressure
  8. Standard member Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    27 Nov '05 03:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    I can set this up - all I need is a list of names who would like to play...
    Slowpawn
    Marinakatomb
    chrismo??
    Russ??
    ....
  9. Subscriber Peakite On Vacation
    Sais
    27 Nov '05 08:47
    At 7/14 certainly. Count me in.
  10. 27 Nov '05 10:19
    I'm in!
  11. Standard member DOlivier2004
    A Lost Bobby
    27 Nov '05 11:10
    Originally posted by Matt Hortin
    I'm in!
    I'm in.
  12. Standard member mosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    27 Nov '05 15:59
    Me too, I'm in.
  13. Standard member Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    27 Nov '05 16:32
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Slowpawn
    Marinakatomb
    chrismo??
    Russ??
    ....
    London Meet 7/14 Tournie

    Slowpawn
    Marinakatomb
    chrismo??
    Russ??
    Peakite
    Matt Hortin
    DOlivier2004
    Mosquitorespect

    ...
  14. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    27 Nov '05 16:44
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    London Meet 7/14 Tournie

    Slowpawn
    Marinakatomb
    chrismo??
    Russ??
    Peakite
    Matt Hortin
    DOlivier2004
    Mosquitorespect
    Freddie2004
    ...
  15. 27 Nov '05 17:03
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    London Meet 7/14 Tournie

    Slowpawn
    Marinakatomb
    chrismo??
    Russ??
    Peakite
    Matt Hortin
    DOlivier2004
    Mosquitorespect

    ...
    I'm in