Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    26 Mar '06 14:101 edit
    The final round can begin of this tournament. I'm looking forward to tearing Black Wizard to shreds.

    edit: Tournament 641
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    26 Mar '06 15:24
    when was the last mini-branded duel? there hasn't been any in ages.
  3. Behind you...
    Joined
    24 Feb '04
    Moves
    28311
    26 Mar '06 17:37
    Originally posted by trevor33
    when was the last mini-branded duel?there hasn't been any in ages.
    Not since cowboys roamed the lands.
  4. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Joined
    10 May '05
    Moves
    86045
    27 Mar '06 07:44
    So you should freddie you sandbagging as you are a 1300 player in a low banded tournament.
  5. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    27 Mar '06 17:50
    Originally posted by smiffy
    So you should freddie you sandbagging as you are a 1300 player in a low banded tournament.
    Ahem. I was 1100 when I entered the tournament, so no I'm not sandbagging. One can't help it if their rating improves over time...we've had 400 tournaments since that one started way back in June last year.
  6. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Joined
    20 Aug '05
    Moves
    17145
    27 Mar '06 17:52
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Ahem. I was 1100 when I entered the tournament, so no I'm not sandbagging. One can't help it if their rating improves over time...we've had 400 tournaments since that one started way back in June last year.
    You also have the gayest profile I've ever seen.
Back to Top