1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 11:02
    In the first round of this tournament, i drew with fatsfoxwell and we both progressed. The second round has now started and i am in a group of 3 instead of 2. I expected this, though i didn't expect to be paired with two new people. Both my new opponents won their respective first rounds but now have to play an extra opponent, while fatsfoxwell only plays one person. Is this normal? I thought that if you tie with someone you play them again in the next round... It doesn't really seem very fair to my two new opponents that they should play an extra person when they secured two wins in the first round, while fox, who didn't win out right get's to play just one opponent.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 12:281 edit
    Pairing
    This may either be 'Original' or 'Random'. In a 'Random' tournament players are allocated between groups randomly. In an 'Original' tournament players are distributed by rating between the groups so the best rated players do no meet until later rounds.

I wonder which Pairing the tournament is.

EDIT: It would be nice if you could actually spell your opponent's names right.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 13:27
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    [b]Pairing
    This may either be 'Original' or 'Random'. In a 'Random' tournament players are allocated between groups randomly. In an 'Original' tournament players are distributed by rating between the groups so the best rated players do no meet until later rounds.

I wonder which Pairing the tournament is.

EDIT: It would be nice if you could actually spell your opponent's names right.[/b]
    Cool, you are going to follow me around all over the site then? I always wanted a puppy...
  4. Norway
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 21:17
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Cool, you are going to follow me around all over the site then? I always wanted a puppy...
    Puppies are supposed to be cute...
  5. Standard memberfierytorment
    Mr. Flame of Fury
    Winona Lake
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 03:50
    He's turning into Bowmann the subscriber with all his spelling

corrections.
  6. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 09:57
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    You want this guy whacked? I can put the word out on the street. It will be a clean hit; no mess, no collateral.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree