Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. Standard member NicolaiS
    Cannabist
    22 Jul '04 06:40
    Lets rock
  2. 22 Jul '04 17:07
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    Lets rock
    I HONestLy HOpE yoU'Re ENJoyInG yOUr prECIous MINi dueL WIThout ME!!!!! HMPH!

-A disgruntled Kev
  3. Standard member NicolaiS
    Cannabist
    22 Jul '04 20:03
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture
    I HONestLy HOpE yoU'Re ENJoyInG yOUr prECIous MINi dueL WIThout ME!!!!! HMPH!

-A disgruntled Kev
    WE ARE ... but uhhh ... how about next time. I enlist and contact you .. then we pick an exact timing moment .. I leave and you hop in???? .... as a payment I will welcome you to the DUNE clan....
  4. 23 Jul '04 00:31
    WE ARE ... but uhhh ... how about next time. I enlist and contact you .. then we pick an exact timing moment .. I leave and you hop in???? .... as a payment I will welcome you to the DUNE clan....
    No thx, perfectly happy with the TWIN PEAKS chess club. The only one around that's a CHESS CLUB and not a measily little "clan" Psh!

Thank you for the offer though. I'll send you an lolli-pop (honestly) if you can somehow weasle me into the next Mini Duel. Ta.

-Kev
  5. Standard member NicolaiS
    Cannabist
    23 Jul '04 08:39
    I love lolli-pos ...
  6. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    27 Jul '04 00:17
    hey why dont you do that with me?