Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. 06 Jul '03 01:33
    Can the MOAKT start soon?, because it doesn't look like that more than 184 people are going to sign up based on that its been at 184 for a day or 2
  2. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    06 Jul '03 05:02
    My request exactly
  3. Standard member schweigi
    Member of Gonzo Clan
    07 Jul '03 15:07
    @ Tim

    It's still getting more and more players ...
  4. 07 Jul '03 16:29
    Originally posted by schweigi
    @ Tim

    It's still getting more and more players ...
    I agree, but I don't think that 3 players in 3 days is a big improvement
  5. Standard member schweigi
    Member of Gonzo Clan
    08 Jul '03 06:28
    now its 195 players ... maybe some people just needed a reminder
  6. 08 Jul '03 12:18
    Originally posted by TimmyToilet
    Can the MOAKT start soon?, because it doesn't look like that more than 184 people are going to sign up based on that its been at 184 for a day or 2
    It took some time before the Americans created the MOAB so we'll have to wait for the MOAKT a while as well....

    Olav
  7. 08 Jul '03 15:20
    Originally posted by schweigi
    now its 195 players ... maybe some people just needed a reminder
    I am sure it will be worth the wait

    Andrew
  8. 08 Jul '03 18:42
    I'd just like the MOAKT to start before I get old
  9. 09 Jul '03 11:03
    Originally posted by TimmyToilet
    I'd just like the MOAKT to start before I get old
    ah, I am old already, must be why I am not that bothered

    Andrew
  10. 09 Jul '03 16:47
    Originally posted by latex bishop
    ah, I am old already, must be why I am not that bothered

    Andrew
    aaahhh you have more patience than me my friend
  11. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    10 Jul '03 04:30
    Originally posted by latex bishop
    ah, I am old already, must be why I am not that bothered

    Andrew
    Old!??You're in the prime of your life!!
  12. Standard member dfm65
    The Godfather
    12 Jul '03 08:55
    will the MOAKT be randomly paired, given that this feature seems ready to be implemented?
  13. Standard member Kalte Sterne
    Special Pickle
    16 Jul '03 00:58
    226 players.....NOW can we start???

    **bump**
  14. Standard member eddie anders
    Santa.
    20 Jul '03 12:28
    Originally posted by Kalte Sterne
    226 players.....NOW can we start???

    **bump**
    patience my friend is a virtue
  15. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    22 Jul '03 03:06
    Originally posted by eddie anders
    patience my friend is a virtue
    242 players.....NOW can we start???

    **bu-dump**