1. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    06 Jul '04 21:15
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    ...I'm going to get beat like a Winger fan at an Iron Maiden concert. 😲 ...
    LOL!

Winger: there's a blast from the past! I saw them backing up the Scorps many a year ago and boy were they naff. Alas a good mate then went off and bought all their albums. There's no accounting for taste though is there? And they did match his Poison albums I suppose...
  2. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    06 Jul '04 21:291 edit
    Originally posted by Toe
    LOL!

Winger: there's a blast from the past! I saw them backing up the Scorps many a year ago and boy were they naff. Alas a good mate then went off and bought all their albums. There's no accounting for taste though is there? And they did match his Poison albums I suppose...
    I am afraid to say this, but I went to a Poison concert. Arghh, the shame of it.
  3. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    09 Jul '04 00:39
    Poison?? That's a secret I would have taken to my grave. What a brave brave man standing up and admitting that. Now listen to Metallica, Maiden, or Ozzy for the next 6 hours to repent your sins. 😵
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    09 Jul '04 04:50
    I say off with his head!
  5. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    09 Jul '04 07:08
    Okay ... okay .. I can not resist anymore .. I was planning to get my workload down ... but those 6 bashing games at the Metal tour wouldn't harm that much .. btw .. Led Zep fan here 😉 ... but thats because I am from the sixties ... 😏
  6. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    09 Jul '04 10:261 edit
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    Poison?? That's a secret I would have taken to my grave. What a brave brave man standing up and admitting that. Now listen to Metallica, Maiden, or Ozzy for the next 6 hours to repent your sins. 😵
    I spent a whole day yesterday listening to Maiden & Metallica, now hopefully that 'Poison' is out of my system.

Eddie wasn't too pleased to hear about the Poison thing, I'm definitely in his bad books 🙁
  7. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    09 Jul '04 23:17
    Originally posted by eyeqpc
    I spent a whole day yesterday listening to Maiden & Metallica, now hopefully that 'Poison' is out of my system.

Eddie wasn't too pleased to hear about the Poison thing, I'm definitely in his bad books 🙁
    Well, your sin has been repented. I will now proudly play by your side in the M&M coalition. 😵
  8. Joined
    17 Feb '03
    Moves
    10 Jul '04 04:34
    This is gonna be a great tournament 🙂

Feivel
  9. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    10 Jul '04 12:01
    A link I recieced just yesterday that makes broadband worth it after all:

"...www.reddkross.com ... the legend that is Jeff MacDonald has put the entire making of Ronnie's Hear'N'Aid Project on his site. Outstanding ... they're all there: Geoof Tate of Queensryche; Eric Bloom from Blue Oyster Cult and, er, Don Dokken..."

Not to mention Spinal tap and many many more... I'd recommend myself if I could on this one: go on, treat yourselves to a classic metal moment!
  10. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 11:17
    Originally posted by Toe
    A link I recieced just yesterday that makes broadband worth it after all:

"...www.reddkross.com ... the legend that is Jeff MacDonald has put the entire making of Ronnie's Hear'N'Aid Project on his site. Outstanding ... they're all there: Geoof Tate of Queensryche; Eric Bloom from Blue Oyster Cult and, er, Don Dokken..."

Not to mention Spinal tap and ...[text shortened]... I'd recommend myself if I could on this one: go on, treat yourselves to a classic metal moment!
    One rec coming up, thanks Toe

Great site, anyone else know of any good metal sites. (apart from the obvious ones)
  11. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 20:26
    Tourney is all loaded up. Let's Rock!
  12. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    12 Jul '04 05:53
    This tourney is now under way, good luck everyone!!! 🙂

Robbo
  13. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    20 Jul '04 11:38
    Originally posted by eyeqpc
    One rec coming up, thanks Toe

Great site, anyone else know of any good metal sites. (apart from the obvious ones)
    Not really, but some news hot off the press today that made me chuckle:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/20/musical_preference_survey/

14. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 00:20
    Originally posted by Feivel
    Cmon all you chessaholics. Sign up and get a chance to beat Feivel and the other members of the M & M coalition. We all dare you 🙂

Feivel
    damn i missed it
  15. Joined
    17 Feb '03
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 01:44
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    damn i missed it
    i laugh at you with the scorn you so rightly deserve.

Feivel

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree