1. omnipresent
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 15:32
    I love them! Please Russ, let's have more soon... I finally have a decent chance of actually advancing to the second round, and my game load doesn't go up noticeably...
    I think it's one of the best ideas in the recent past!
    Yay for rhp 😀
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 15:34
    Originally posted by angie88
    I love them! Please Russ, let's have more soon... I finally have a decent chance of actually advancing to the second round, and my game load doesn't go up noticeably...
    I think it's one of the best ideas in the recent past!
    Yay for rhp 😀
    here here!! yay

I just entered another one of them and i`m the highest ranked player!! *shock horror!

must be something wrong
  3. omnipresent
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 18:09
    yessssss this is the first time I've ever advanced to the 2nd round in any tourney... have I mentioned how much I love those banded duels? 😛
    Now I'm euphoric... woohoo!

lalala 😛

Angie 😀
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 18:131 edit
    I once advanced in a 'normal' tournament with much higher rated players. And imaging I have not beaten a player with a rating above 1504 (although I have beaten Zebbot, currently rated 1800+, but not at the time I was playing him months ago).

You just need a bit of luck (or alot, sometimes) and a normal level of play to start advancing to next rounds once every while. My first tries in the banded tournaments were all failures and suddenly I started to advance into next rounds all of a sudden. Maybe that will happen to you to from now on!

I am experiencing advancing to the third round is much, much harder...
  5. omnipresent
    Moves
    03 Jul '05 20:23
    yes, today's my lucky day... I advanced in 2 tourneys! The second one was Mini banded I 1100-1149... and my whole group advanced 😛
    Would be nice if the 2nd round started soon (*hint hint Russ* 😉)
    Today's my day... too bad it's half past 10 in the evening and I haven't done any homework yet... ah well 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree