Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 21:02
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    Where is the 1-1099? :'(

I want my tourneys...
    Do you want more clan games instead? 😉

Don't feel too bad. The last couple of banded mini-duels have had a big 1750-2000 rating band.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 22:011 edit
    Originally posted by ark13

Don't feel too bad. The last couple of banded mini-duels have had a big 1750-2000 rating band.
    Yes and I got GuaravV whose rating used to be 1,900 and is now 1150 or so - oh good.

I should add on his way down he resigned 3 of the 4 games against me, and kept one where he wasn't certain of a win - but did win. In one of the others he had a certain win so that's to his credit.
  4. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    29 Jul '05 22:58
    Originally posted by ark13

Whatever, clan, tourneys, more games dammit! I can't be doing study all the time, can I?
  5. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    30 Jul '05 02:02
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Yes and I got GuaravV whose rating used to be 1,900 and is now 1150 or so - oh good.

I should add on his way down he resigned 3 of the 4 games against me, and kept one where he wasn't certain of a win - but did win. In one of the others he had a certain win so that's to his credit.
    I had a frustrating experience with him too. I had two games with him in early middlegame stage. And in one, I knew I was winning, but I just couldn't figure out how. It was a very complicated position. I spent a good half hour analysing until I came to the move, and I knew it was right. It checked out, so I made the move confident that I'd been brilliant and excited to see what he'd do. And the next morning I wake up, and find that he's resigned most of his games (including my two). So I didn't get the satisfaction of beating him fair and square, and I barely got any points because when he resigned he was a 1300.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree