1. Graceland.
    Moves
    06 Oct '03 21:10
    HI, Im in the ALpha Rookie quick knockout tourny and my own clan menber timed me out! I was away on holiday and the game just started (next round) without me even knowing about it.

Is there anyway, to have a rematch as I've lost 2 matches without even making a move ?

PS MY game was against rayjordan

cheers
  2. Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    07 Oct '03 00:283 edits
    Originally posted by pcaspian
    HI, Im in the ALpha Rookie quick knockout tourny and my own clan menber timed me out! I was away on holiday and the game just started (next round) without me even knowing about it.

Is there anyway, to have a rematch as I've lost 2 matc ...[text shortened]... even making a move ?

cheers
    A loss is a loss...even though you were on vacation, the tournament clearly states when you enter that vacation settings will NOT be respected 😠

-Tim
  3. Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    07 Oct '03 00:281 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    07 Oct '03 01:51

Is there anyway, to have a rematch as I've lost 2 matches without even making a move ?

cheers
    It's possible that your opponent may not have timed you out. In tournament games there is an automatic time out .

Marc
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    07 Oct '03 08:211 edit

Is there anyway, to have a rematch as I've lost 2 matc ...[text shortened]... even making a move ?

cheers
    Thats shocking, i would never time out one of my own clan members, whatever tournement we were playing. But i agree, there may have been an auto time out.
  6. Graceland.
    Moves
    09 Oct '03 11:48
    Well look the entire issue is about the fact that the NEXT round of the tournament started after I had gone on holiday. I wasn't in the middle of a game.

Seeing as its impossible to know when the next round of a tournament will start, it seems pretty unfair if you're already on holiday.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree