1. Joined
    23 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 08:35
    Hi,

two question for you..

1. I've got two games (first moves) against a player who was banned a couple of day ago what is going to happen? I mean, how many days before the games are deleted?

2. What happens when a player is on vacation and he has been with no tremaining timebank for weeks? If I'm playing a sprint duel and he has took 30 days of vacation the tournament stops till the end of the vacartion time?

Thank you for your time and for trying to figure out what I really wanted to ask.

Ciao.

P.S.
    sorry for the thread title I was not able to come out with anything better.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Apr '07 15:13
    Originally posted by mfoolb
    Hi,

two question for you..

1. I've got two games (first moves) against a player who was banned a couple of day ago what is going to happen? I mean, how many days before the games are deleted?

2. What happens when a player is on vacation and he has been with no tremaining timebank for weeks? If I'm playing a sprint duel and he has took 30 days of vaca ...[text shortened]...

Ciao.

P.S.
    sorry for the thread title I was not able to come out with anything better.
    1. If you moved your opponent will be timed out in due course.

2. Well if he took the 30 days his time is off after that (plus timeout period if there is one)

Evidently a few players take advantage of this system. I think with the introduction of the vacation the timebank should have been abandoned...
  3. Joined
    20 Jun '03
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 23:32
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    1. If you moved your opponent will be timed out in due course.

2. Well if he took the 30 days his time is off after that (plus timeout period if there is one)

Evidently a few players take advantage of this system. I think with the introduction of the vacation the timebank should have been abandoned...
    In regard to point 1, I recall one player in a 21/21 being scratched well before the timebank expired.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree