Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Joined
    19 Nov '07
    Moves
    266
    22 Dec '07 02:03
    How can you sign up? if you are a non what ever you call it ?
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    41150
    22 Dec '07 02:071 edit
    To become a whatever you call it:

    My Home > My Subscription.
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    14 Nov '06
    Moves
    17862
    22 Dec '07 19:33
    i'd suggest clicking somewhere on the screen randomly.. odds are it'll take you to a place asking for your money... russ knows his way around the capitalist side of the web 😛.
  4. Standard member8D
    Fixer
    Detroit
    Joined
    15 May '07
    Moves
    72017
    27 Dec '07 03:40
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    i'd suggest clicking somewhere on the screen randomly.. odds are it'll take you to a place asking for your money... russ knows his way around the capitalist side of the web 😛.
    😀

    Now that just strikes me as funny.


    ..........click somewhere on the screen randomly..................
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    27 Dec '07 03:58
    Originally posted by 8D
    😀

    Now that just strikes me as funny.


    ..........click somewhere on the screen randomly..................
    Don't laugh, it works if you are a non sub.
  6. 100$ de l'heure.
    Joined
    30 Dec '06
    Moves
    132113
    30 Dec '07 15:10
    Originally posted by zxcvbnmz
    How can you sign up? if you are a non what ever you call it ?
    Maybe you'll find the answer in the "general" forum? 🙄
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    31 Dec '07 08:32
    Originally posted by zxcvbnmz
    How can you sign up? if you are a non what ever you call it ?
    Click on any subscribers "star" and that'll take you to a subscription page. Check your options top right and follow the prompts.

    skeeter
Back to Top