Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    6375
    02 Feb '06 20:55
    I couldn't find until now any tourneys for non-subscribers. Aren't there any?
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    02 Feb '06 21:43
    Originally posted by grenzwolf
    I couldn't find until now any tourneys for non-subscribers. Aren't there any?
    No mate, pay the fees and get full privilages. Until then, enjoy your allocated 6 games!😉
  3. Behind you...
    Joined
    24 Feb '04
    Moves
    28311
    02 Feb '06 21:45
    Originally posted by rmacken
    No mate, pay the fees and get full privilages. Until then, enjoy your allocated 6 games!😉
    Burnnnnn.
  4. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    Not entirely stable
    But close enough
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    133905
    05 Feb '06 08:43
    Originally posted by rmacken
    No mate, pay the fees and get full privilages. Until then, enjoy your allocated 6 games!😉
    Oh my god, you're right! What was I thinking?? I'll pay my $29 right away. I can't wait to put up an avatar of some file cabinets humping!
  5. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Joined
    10 May '05
    Moves
    86045
    05 Feb '06 11:05
    stop moaning then......its cheap enough..
    subscribe then you can play as many games as you like
  6. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    Not entirely stable
    But close enough
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    133905
    05 Feb '06 17:21
    Originally posted by smiffy
    stop moaning then......its cheap enough..
    subscribe then you can play as many games as you like
    There's no need to afford it. There are sites that offer tourneys for 'freeloaders'.
  7. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Joined
    10 May '05
    Moves
    86045
    06 Feb '06 09:19
    Off you go then....
  8. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    Not entirely stable
    But close enough
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    133905
    08 Feb '06 01:03
    Originally posted by smiffy
    Off you go then....
    I've been playing elsewhere for awhile now. But I do enjoy the forums here.
  9. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    12 Feb '06 01:19
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Oh my god, you're right! What was I thinking?? I'll pay my $29 right away. I can't wait to put up an avatar of some file cabinets humping!
    look at the picture again (closely) and try to figure it out all by yourself🙂
  10. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    Not entirely stable
    But close enough
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    133905
    15 Feb '06 07:581 edit
    Originally posted by rmacken
    look at the picture again (closely) and try to figure it out all by yourself🙂
    Even when I saw it the first time, they still looked more like file cabinets than safes.

    EDIT: Russ should offer a double-sized avatar for $20 more per year. Hah!
  11. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Joined
    10 Jul '04
    Moves
    104851
    26 Feb '06 18:38
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Oh my god, you're right! What was I thinking?? I'll pay my $29 right away. I can't wait to put up an avatar of some file cabinets humping!
    *chuckles*
Back to Top