1. Joined
    23 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:11
    r there any tournaments for non subscribers?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 13:31
    Originally posted by daquinelewis
    r there any tournaments for non subscribers?
    Sometimes, and when they do arise you'd need to have 0 games on the go to be able to enter.
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 19:58
    Originally posted by rhb
    Sometimes, and when they do arise you'd need to have 0 games on the go to be able to enter.
    No you don't. Non-sub tournaments can have more then 6 games going if a tournament comes up. They just can't start anymore games.
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    02 Jun '06 22:11
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    No you don't. Non-sub tournaments can have more then 6 games going if a tournament comes up. They just can't start anymore games.
    Funny, before I subbed the non sub tournaments that came up all had group size 4 and I was unable to enter - always got the message along the lines of 'entering this tournie will cause you to exceed the maximum number of permitted games'. Maybe this has changed since Sept 2003 though.
  5. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    03 Jun '06 04:45
    Originally posted by rhb
    Funny, before I subbed the non sub tournaments that came up all had group size 4 and I was unable to enter - always got the message along the lines of 'entering this tournie will cause you to exceed the maximum number of permitted games'. Maybe this has changed since Sept 2003 though.
    Weird. The last one (Christmas of '04) didn't have a limit. My dad played in it (he's a non-sub here) and I think he got up to 8 (the tourney was a duel).
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    03 Jun '06 11:13
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Weird. The last one (Christmas of '04) didn't have a limit. My dad played in it (he's a non-sub here) and I think he got up to 8 (the tourney was a duel).
    I was a sub by then, so maybe this has changed...
  7. i do not know
    Moves
    05 Jun '06 20:37
    how do i know if then non- subs are allowed would it say open to anyone?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree