NonSubscribers Cup Chess

NonSubscribers Cup Chess

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Montgomery

Moves
30 Jul 08

Originally posted by droflace
I just took a timeout win against blackpawn2. Felt a bit bad, but I was up material and had sent a reminder. Game 5154842

Here is an update on standings so far (I think):

dascott - (Frank33 - Rutty)
Daoud LS - PAT YANEZ
(strokem1 - rikitikitimble) - (hari2111 - Jake Ellison)
drofalce - blade68
I won my game against rikitikitimble as stated a few posts up...

Game 5058656

s

Montgomery

Moves
31 Jul 08

I just took a timeout win against blackpawn2. Felt a bit bad, but I was up material and had sent a reminder. Game 5154842

Daoud LS - PAT YANEZ
drofalce - blade68
I just checked on the two players that are battling it out for a game against me and neither of them have moved in basically the last 8 or 9 days. I was wondering on where the cutoff is going to be before they get dropped out of the tournament...

M

Moves
03 Aug 08

I'm starting a non-subscriber tournament. It's in the forums if anyone is interested. Thanks.

b

Moves
05 Aug 08

Daoud LS - PAT YANEZ
drofalce - blade68
Sorry dropflace, I had to come to my hometown for a time, and there is no internet there 🙁. Anyway, you are the better, at least now 🙂
Hope to meet you again someday.

DL

Moves
06 Aug 08

My game with Pat Yanez: Game Game 5099516, which we finished, and I posted here, on the 21st of June!

s

Montgomery

Moves
07 Aug 08

Originally posted by Daoud LS
My game with Pat Yanez: Game Game 5099516, which we finished, and I posted here, on the 21st of June!
wow! that was so far back I had barely started my first game... let alone finish my second. 😛

updated bracket?? maybe... 😛

[dascott - (Frank33 - Rutty)] - Daoud LS
[strokem1 - (hari2111 - Jake Ellison)] - [drofalce - blade68]

can everyone understand that?

JE

Moves
11 Aug 08

Apologies from me for not moving quickly... I've been away for the last two weeks and I'm going away again now til the 21st. I said to hari that he could call it a win for the sake of the tornament and go through to the next round if he wanted to, but it seems he has been away too. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide what to do. I'm happy to continue if you're happy to wait 10 days. The current state of our game is hari could be skulled, but I dont want to do this as I've played hari several times in the past and I know he has to go away somtimes because of his job and cant move.

s

Montgomery

Moves
12 Aug 08

Originally posted by Jake Ellison
Apologies from me for not moving quickly... I've been away for the last two weeks and I'm going away again now til the 21st. I said to hari that he could call it a win for the sake of the tornament and go through to the next round if he wanted to, but it seems he has been away too. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide what to do. I'm happy to continue ...[text shortened]... times in the past and I know he has to go away somtimes because of his job and cant move.
well I am starting college this sunday as a freshman at Purdue so I will probably have to bow out of this tournament for lack of time but since you two are my opponents I might just stay in. 😛

R

Moves
18 Aug 08

Hey, when didi it start? please include me in.🙂

h

Chennai, TN, India

Moves
21 Aug 08

hey guys hari here... i sincierly render my apologises for me not moving frequently. but thats my case as i am on leave for the next 2 months for my exam preparations till november 16th and so will be out of action. and its hard for me to drive time to get accessed to the internet. but i will try my best to get in touch atleast once in 10 or 15 days. if thats ok andi you guys can bear with this i will be in. but really sorry for my delay. if i am delaying the tournament, then pls inform me as i can drop out. sorry again...🙂

JE

Moves
21 Aug 08

I'm back now, and so will be moving regularly again.

JE

Moves
25 Aug 08

Our game is over now, Game 5155979, I thought it was probably best to continue the tornament, its been going a while now.

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
26 Aug 08

Sorry for abonding you guys but my internet connection has been giving me trouble all summer.... and this been the middle of nowhere means gettting techy out to fix it is next to impossible..... but it seems you guys are managing yourselves. 🙂

JE

Moves
28 Aug 08

Game vs Strokem Game 5358799.

JE

Moves
28 Aug 08

New bracket?

[dascott - (Frank33 - Rutty)] - Daoud LS
[Jake Ellison - [drofalce - blade68]