1. Eugene, Oregon, USA
    Moves
    19 May '07 17:54
    I am informed that I am eligible to enter five tournaments. When I go to the Tournaments page, I see those five tourneys with the words "open to new entrants." However, when I try to enter each of them, I see a message that the tourney is full. I looked yesterday. Same situation today. How often is there a refresh so that the system knows which tourneys are full and removers the "open to new entrants" script? Thanks!
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    19 May '07 18:05
    Originally posted by schwag
    I am informed that I am eligible to enter five tournaments. When I go to the Tournaments page, I see those five tourneys with the words "open to new entrants." However, when I try to enter each of them, I see a message that the tourney is full. I looked yesterday. Same situation today. How often is there a refresh so that the system knows which tourneys are full and removers the "open to new entrants" script? Thanks!
    The tournaments will remain "open to new entrants" until such time as they actually start, even though they are technically full.

This is because people may decide to leave the tournament at any point before it starts, meaning a space would become available.
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    20 May '07 09:25
    Originally posted by adramforall
    The tournaments will remain "open to new entrants" until such time as they actually start, even though they are technically full.

This is because people may decide to leave the tournament at any point before it starts, meaning a space would become available.
    ... Usually. But sometimes they close but don't start until admin get a prod.
    Change of policy or glitch - your guess is as good as mine.
  4. Joined
    04 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 May '07 10:16
    Hrm, of the 6 touranments listed as "open", 5 are fully subscribed and the 6th is only available for ranking 1750+. I've only done one tournament and it started pretty sharpish, what's keeping this ones from getting started?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree