Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36301
    22 Jan '06 12:05
    Why has this tourney not started yet? I thought these were all automated? It's had the max of 64 players for three days now.

    Just wondering.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    22 Jan '06 14:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why has this tourney not started yet? I thought these were all automated? It's had the max of 64 players for three days now.

    Just wondering.
    they all start on weekday mornings at 9ish gmt time.

    it will start monday
  3. Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    14414
    22 Jan '06 16:26
    It has now started.
  4. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    22 Jan '06 20:46
    Originally posted by trevor33
    they all start on weekday mornings at 9ish gmt time.

    it will start monday
    Genius. They start whenever admin start them, the first oppertunity they have when it is filled up to capacity. As was proved with this one; starting on a [b]Sunday[b] in the evening.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    22 Jan '06 22:39
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Genius. They start whenever admin start them, the first oppertunity they have when it is filled up to capacity. As was proved with this one; starting on a [b]Sunday[b] in the evening.
    hay what can i say, lots of theories are disproved.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36301
    23 Jan '06 08:081 edit
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Genius. They start whenever admin start them, the first oppertunity they have when it is filled up to capacity. As was proved with this one; starting on a [b]Sunday in the evening.[/b]
    Well, I was just under the impression that the starts were automated. I guess this proves they aren't automated, hehe.
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    23 Jan '06 08:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, I was just under the impression that the starts were automated. I guess this proves they aren't automated, hehe.
    Buzzzz. Starter for ten..... Freddie runs this site. He'll start tourneys when he's good and ready. Spak.

    skeeter
  8. Norway
    Joined
    02 Jun '05
    Moves
    108097
    23 Jan '06 20:50
    Russ need some new ideas for tournament-names, another Piso has allready been running for quite some time 🙂
  9. Behind you...
    Joined
    24 Feb '04
    Moves
    28311
    24 Jan '06 05:401 edit
    Originally posted by ViA
    Russ need some new ideas for tournament-names, another Piso has allready been running for quite some time 🙂
    Is it also Grouped Random? Out of curiousity.
  10. Norway
    Joined
    02 Jun '05
    Moves
    108097
    24 Jan '06 08:27
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture
    Is it also Grouped Random?
    Yes, and it's not the only one:
    Valens - Tournament 995 & Tournament 891
    Piso - Tournament 994 & Tournament 890
    Quietus - Tournament 991 & Tournament 889
  11. Norway
    Joined
    02 Jun '05
    Moves
    108097
    24 Jan '06 13:04
    Latest addition:
    Ballista - Tournament 996 & Tournament 899
  12. Norway
    Joined
    02 Jun '05
    Moves
    108097
    26 Jan '06 20:34
    Originally posted by ViA
    Latest addition:
    Ballista - Tournament 996 & Tournament 899
    Aemilianus Grouped Random - Tournament 998 & Tournament 921
Back to Top