Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61941
    07 Nov '05 21:08
    Enter the 1750-1850 haloween tournies before i get drunk and take on 30 games while i'm already over loaded. Please, for the sake of my sanity and more importantly my sex life, do me this one little favour. Thanks
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    41150
    07 Nov '05 21:33
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Enter the 1750-1850 haloween tournies before i get drunk and take on 30 games while i'm already over loaded. Please, for the sake of my sanity and more importantly my sex life, do me this one little favour. Thanks
    Be strong, my son. Resist!

    Resist the booze.
    Resist the women.
    But don't let those games drift by...
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61941
    07 Nov '05 23:25
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    Be strong, my son. Resist!

    Resist the booze.
    Resist the women.
    But don't let those games drift by...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    don't say that, i'm weak enough already!!!!
  4. Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    13312
    07 Nov '05 23:591 edit
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    don't say that, i'm weak enough already!!!!
    Quit your whining and just do it! You know you want to...
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61941
    08 Nov '05 00:19
    Originally posted by nickhawker
    Quit your whining and just do it! You know you want to...
    😀....no...I SAID NO......😕....ahhh maybe.......😕......😳.......I REALLY wanna......:'(....but i've got 32 games waiting already!!!!......😞
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    217539
    08 Nov '05 00:32
    I you move in about 15 to 20 games a day, you should be save with all having a 3 day timeout period. That should be doable, not? Go ahead, don't resist.
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Joined
    18 Feb '04
    Moves
    61941
    08 Nov '05 03:231 edit
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I you move in about 15 to 20 games a day, you should be save with all having a 3 day timeout period. That should be doable, not? Go ahead, don't resist.
    Some days i make 50 moves, some i make 5 moves in 5 or 6 hours! I'm one of those people who has to like a move before i can comit to it. The thought of 65 games in progress scares the sh;t out of me but the tournie looks so damn good!! :'(
Back to Top