Please

Please

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Member of Gonzo Clan

Innsbruck, Austria

Moves
11 Jun 03

Hi ...

I have got a big problem ... I just recognised that I won't be near my Computer over the Weekend ... I have two questions

1) Could all players in my Quick Fire Tournament think about that and not time me out ... maybe I have a chance to make on move somewhere on a public Computer, so the Auto-timeout won't get me?

2) Could we start Quickfire Knockout 1 a little bit later? Or could my Opponent not time me out either ... I don't know when it starts, but if it starts shortly before the weekend I may withdraw from the tournament ...

G

L

Amsterdam

Moves
11 Jun 03

Originally posted by schweigi
Hi ...

I have got a big problem ... I just recognised that I won't be near my Computer over the Weekend ... I have two questions

1) Could all players in my Quick Fire Tournament think about that and not time me out ... maybe I have a chance to make on move somewhere on a public Computer, so the Auto-timeout won't get me?

2) Could we start Quickfi ...[text shortened]... starts, but if it starts shortly before the weekend I may withdraw from the tournament ...

G
It will take some time to get it full....only 5 players joined the last to days...I you play me, I will not time you out! And Russ gives us a two day warning after it's full before he starts it...no worries🙂

Olav