1. e2
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 13:59
    I was unsure whether to post in this forum or the Help forum, but for better or worse . . .
    I am interested in tournaments but don't want to increase my game-load dramatically. I think I have figured out that a tournament's group size is related to the number of games a participant will play at one time for that tournament. Specifically, if I enter a tournament with a group size of, say, 4, then I would play three games at once. My question is: have I got that right?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 14:22
    Originally posted by huntingbear
    I was unsure whether to post in this forum or the Help forum, but for better or worse . . .
    I am interested in tournaments but don't want to increase my game-load dramatically. I think I have figured out that a tournament's group size is related to the number of games a participant will play at one time for that tournament. Specifically, if I enter a ...[text shortened]... hen I would play three games at once. My question is: have I got that right?
    Thanks in advance.
    😕 I think so,but then i`m not too sure 🙄 I pay attn to the total ammount of entrants, i can go on for ever sometimes...
  3. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 15:35
    Originally posted by huntingbear
    I am interested in tournaments but don't want to increase my game-load dramatically. I think I have figured out that a tournament's group size is related to the number of games a participant will play at one time for that tournament. Specifically, if I enter a ...[text shortened]... hen I would play three games at once. My question is: have I got that right?
    Thanks in advance.
    no. 6 games. 3 opponents each with white and black.
  4. e2
    Moves
    01 Oct '03 11:47
    Thank you both!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree