1. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    04 Dec '05 22:04
    Hello all/Russ,

Any chance of getting rid of those computer engines in the tournament overview section ?

Boris
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 04:021 edit
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Hello all/Russ, vely

Any chance of getting rid of those computer engines in the tournament overview section ?

Boris
    Do you realise Boris that if your request is acted on, then effectively, 68% of that list would be eliminated.

skeeter

recalc edit
  3. Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 11:47
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Do you realise Boris that if your request is acted on, then effectively, 68% of that list would be eliminated.

skeeter

recalc edit
    So?
    Put in the real people with 3 tournament wins "only"!
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 17:41
    Originally posted by propawnkiller
    So?
    Put in the real people with 3 tournament wins "only"!
    Careful now. That would leave just one player in the top thirty and there are people in that list with more than three tourney wins who are not engine users.

skeeter
  5. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 18:26

skeeter

recalc edit
    So ?

Big deal, they are all computer's ... I want to see the real champs, the people who are playing at RHP ...

I think they should be removed from the list ...

Boris
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 18:36
    Then maybe I have an actual tournament top player in my clan with those five victories. Wow, that makes my clan a top clan, just maybe!!
  7. Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 22:50
    Careful now. That would leave just one player in the top thirty and there are people in that list with more than three tourney wins who are not engine users.

skeeter
    So? *puts in the correct English word(Replace?)* just the engine users with real players that have 3 tournament wins "only".
  8. Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 22:533 edits
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Then maybe I have an actual tournament top player in my clan with those five victories. Wow, that makes my clan a top clan, just maybe!!
    What would you do if someone accused a real person of sandbagging arguing that it's really a 1500 player (or 1600 for bad measure) who gets timeouted a lot and then wins a lot of -1400 tourneys.
    Edits: Not the whole post has been shown. The system doesn't like this charakter: "smaller than"
  9. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    11 Dec '05 22:34
    *bump*
  10. Joined
    12 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 23:31
    most of these responses are stupid. Of course removed players should be removed from the tourney overview and from the player table as well. It makes no since for those names to be there anymore. Who cares how much of the list it is they should be gone.
  11. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 01:25
    Originally posted by IprotestThis
    most of these responses are stupid. Of course removed players should be removed from the tourney overview and from the player table as well. It makes no since for those names to be there anymore. Who cares how much of the list it is they should be gone.
    That includes you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree