Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    04 Dec '05 22:04
    Hello all/Russ,

Any chance of getting rid of those computer engines in the tournament overview section ?

Boris
  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    06 Dec '05 04:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Hello all/Russ, vely

Any chance of getting rid of those computer engines in the tournament overview section ?

Boris
    Do you realise Boris that if your request is acted on, then effectively, 68% of that list would be eliminated.

skeeter

recalc edit
  3. 06 Dec '05 11:47
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Do you realise Boris that if your request is acted on, then effectively, 68% of that list would be eliminated.

skeeter

recalc edit
    So?
    Put in the real people with 3 tournament wins "only"!
  4. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    06 Dec '05 17:41
    Originally posted by propawnkiller
    So?
    Put in the real people with 3 tournament wins "only"!
    Careful now. That would leave just one player in the top thirty and there are people in that list with more than three tourney wins who are not engine users.

skeeter
  5. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    06 Dec '05 18:26

skeeter

recalc edit
    So ?

Big deal, they are all computer's ... I want to see the real champs, the people who are playing at RHP ...

I think they should be removed from the list ...

Boris
  6. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    06 Dec '05 18:36
    Then maybe I have an actual tournament top player in my clan with those five victories. Wow, that makes my clan a top clan, just maybe!!
  7. 06 Dec '05 22:50
    Careful now. That would leave just one player in the top thirty and there are people in that list with more than three tourney wins who are not engine users.

skeeter
    So? *puts in the correct English word(Replace?)* just the engine users with real players that have 3 tournament wins "only".
  8. 06 Dec '05 22:53 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Then maybe I have an actual tournament top player in my clan with those five victories. Wow, that makes my clan a top clan, just maybe!!
    What would you do if someone accused a real person of sandbagging arguing that it's really a 1500 player (or 1600 for bad measure) who gets timeouted a lot and then wins a lot of -1400 tourneys.
    Edits: Not the whole post has been shown. The system doesn't like this charakter: "smaller than"
  9. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    11 Dec '05 22:34
    *bump*
  10. 13 Dec '05 23:31
    most of these responses are stupid. Of course removed players should be removed from the tourney overview and from the player table as well. It makes no since for those names to be there anymore. Who cares how much of the list it is they should be gone.
  11. Standard member zakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    14 Dec '05 01:25
    Originally posted by IprotestThis
    most of these responses are stupid. Of course removed players should be removed from the tourney overview and from the player table as well. It makes no since for those names to be there anymore. Who cares how much of the list it is they should be gone.
    That includes you.