1. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 17:13
    How low rated are people supposed to be to enter the Rookie Cup tournament? I lost all my games and rating points, and am just starting work on making them up. I didn't enter any of the banded tournaments because I am a stronger player than my current rating of about 1000 and I consider winning banded tournaments because your rating droped due to timeouts to be poor sportsmanship. So my question is, looking at my previous rating and my games, am I enough of a rookie to enter the rookie cup or not?
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 17:47
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    How low rated are people supposed to be to enter the Rookie Cup tournament? I lost all my games and rating points, and am just starting work on making them up. I didn't enter any of the banded tournaments because I am a stronger player than my current rating of about 1000 and I consider winning banded tournaments because your rating droped due to ti ...[text shortened]... ng at my previous rating and my games, am I enough of a rookie to enter the rookie cup or not?
    The rookie cup is mean't for sub 1200 players. You are obviously not a sub 1200 player so you shouldn't enter. 😉
  3. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    12 Jun '06 17:49
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    The rookie cup is mean't for sub 1200 players. You are obviously not a sub 1200 player so you shouldn't enter. 😉
    Okay, thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree