Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. Donation Quirine
    Tovenaar
    25 Nov '03 17:34
    Russ,

I see some players want to participate in 2 even 3 of these tourneys!
    Is this desirable?
    I think you started 3 tournaments so a lot of DIFFERENT players could participate.
    Anyway, in my opinion, when multiple, identical tournaments start at the same moment everyone should participate in 1 tourney at the most...

Quirine
  2. 25 Nov '03 21:25
    Good point !
    I will leave two tournaments and only play Theta...
    But i am hungry for more tournaments !
    Don t let me wait too long Russ 🙂
  3. 25 Nov '03 23:11
    You have rigth russ 😳

i leave two tournament ... i 'ill play only one ...

but i 'am waiting for new tournament ... (ko 1day T0)

Sir Kano
  4. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    26 Nov '03 15:46
    Originally posted by Quirine
    Russ,

I see some players want to participate in 2 even 3 of these tourneys!
    Is this desirable?
    I think you started 3 tournaments so a lot of DIFFERENT players could participate.
    Anyway, in my opinion, when multiple, identical tournaments start at the same moment everyone should participate in 1 tourney at the most...

Quirine
    Since each tournament seems to fill at a different rate, I enter all of them first and then stay in the one that fills up first and leave the rest.
  5. Subscriber jcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    27 Nov '03 03:34
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Since each tournament seems to fill at a different rate, I enter all of them first and then stay in the one that fills up first and leave the rest.
    i disagree.. that's why they have differnt levels for some tornamentss. And there are plenty of them. I pay to be a pawn star, i'll join every tornament that i want to if I fit the rating. That is my choice.
  6. Standard member Prefect
    Ford Prefect
    28 Nov '03 09:11
    I agree with jcandance. If players have a problem with getting to play in tournaments then maybe there should be more tournaments or more should be able to enter.