1. DonationQuirine
    Tovenaar
    Dieren
    Moves
    25 Nov '03 17:34
    Russ,

I see some players want to participate in 2 even 3 of these tourneys!
    Is this desirable?
    I think you started 3 tournaments so a lot of DIFFERENT players could participate.
    Anyway, in my opinion, when multiple, identical tournaments start at the same moment everyone should participate in 1 tourney at the most...

Quirine
  2. Joined
    14 Nov '03
    Moves
    25 Nov '03 21:25
    Good point !
    I will leave two tournaments and only play Theta...
    But i am hungry for more tournaments !
    Don t let me wait too long Russ 🙂
  3. Joined
    25 Sep '03
    Moves
    25 Nov '03 23:11
    You have rigth russ 😳

i leave two tournament ... i 'ill play only one ...

but i 'am waiting for new tournament ... (ko 1day T0)

Sir Kano
  4. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    26 Nov '03 15:46
    Originally posted by Quirine
    Russ,

I see some players want to participate in 2 even 3 of these tourneys!
    Is this desirable?
    I think you started 3 tournaments so a lot of DIFFERENT players could participate.
    Anyway, in my opinion, when multiple, identical tournaments start at the same moment everyone should participate in 1 tourney at the most...

Quirine
    Since each tournament seems to fill at a different rate, I enter all of them first and then stay in the one that fills up first and leave the rest.
  5. Standard memberjcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    over here!
    Moves
    27 Nov '03 03:34
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Since each tournament seems to fill at a different rate, I enter all of them first and then stay in the one that fills up first and leave the rest.
    i disagree.. that's why they have differnt levels for some tornamentss. And there are plenty of them. I pay to be a pawn star, i'll join every tornament that i want to if I fit the rating. That is my choice.
  6. Standard memberPrefect
    Ford Prefect
    Moves
    28 Nov '03 09:11
    I agree with jcandance. If players have a problem with getting to play in tournaments then maybe there should be more tournaments or more should be able to enter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree