1. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    13 Jan '04 02:08
    ....to excerssize my new subscription!!!!!
  2. Standard memberAntichrist6f
    Boondock Saint
    Calla
    Moves
    13 Jan '04 05:25
    A thematic one please.....Ruy Lopez, Sicilian, Queens Gambit
  3. Standard memberohfreak
    El Freak0
    NW GD Ohio
    Moves
    23 Jan '04 03:22
    Tourney tourney tourney!

It's been *FOUR DAYS* since one was started.

The end is nigh, apparently. Repent!

Errrrrrrrr... scratch that, reverse it.
  4. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    25 Jan '04 10:32
    why not start a couple of different tournaments? The last ones are exactly the same. I would like some with shorter timebank and the same timeout. Maybe some tournaments with rating range or bigger group size.
    Sander
  5. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    25 Jan '04 17:38
    Originally posted by tejo
    why not start a couple of different tournaments? The last ones are exactly the same. I would like some with shorter timebank and the same timeout. Maybe some tournaments with rating range or bigger group size.
    Sander
    Good idea! We need more tournaments with rating range:it's pretty hard for a 100 rating player to beat a 1900 rating:this happened to me that I have to plat against Skeeter.
    In this tipology of tourny are always the same who reach the final rounds and I think it's no fun for low rating players who start a hopeless match.
    There can be three rating ranges:800-1250,1250-1700,1700 and over..............let's post your opinion!
  6. Standard memberohfreak
    El Freak0
    NW GD Ohio
    Moves
    25 Jan '04 21:08
    I like the idea of "class" tournaments. On Playchess.de they have a similar sort of system... but it doesn't necessarily have to be a part of an individual's profile.

It's also fun to go up against the monsters... ya never know when you'll be able to pull off a big-time upset!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree