1. Joined
    16 Jan '02
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 16:12
    Ryder Cup year aswell....how about Europe v USA in Ryder Cup style Tounament...with pairs/ foursomes and singles..etc..???..
  2. Joined
    23 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 19:43
    I can imagine playing a 'plain' US - Europe tourney, without complicating things with pairs and foursomes.... in my view that would resemble clan-play too much
  3. Joined
    12 Apr '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '06 12:39
    Originally posted by sevenstar
    I can imagine playing a 'plain' US - Europe tourney, without complicating things with pairs and foursomes.... in my view that would resemble clan-play too much
    ok, foursomes can be pretty hard with chess. Still, the idea of a Chess Ryder cup is attractive. Lets say every players plays 4 games vs. 4 opponents. So 2 games white, 2 black, but not the usual "1 black + 1 white minimatch."
    This way a lot of players can participate, even those with high gamesloads. And...the scoring/setup is really different from clan challenges.
    Keep on brainstorming! Who's next?
  4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 00:43
    Originally posted by peterh
    Ryder Cup year aswell....how about Europe v USA in Ryder Cup style Tounament...with pairs/ foursomes and singles..etc..???..
    Do we get to wear dreadful t shirts?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree