Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 18 Dec '03 23:33 / 1 edit
    I own the blue castle!!! However I still awaite the next challenge.
    I would think it should start immediatly. Especialy since it is a one day time out in our group.

What gives?

Mike
  2. 19 Dec '03 00:01 / 1 edit
    Either you or your next challenger has to start the game - go your finished siege game, and click the link to the castle page. You can start the game from there.

Oh, and congrats from the king of the 7-day red castle!

-Jarno
  3. 19 Dec '03 13:23
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    Either you or your next challenger has to start the game - go your finished siege game, and click the link to the castle page. You can start the game from there.

Oh, and congrats from the king of the 7-day red castle!

-Jarno
    Thank you your exelency. I believe the other is challenging me so I am at their mercy. Personaly I think the clock should start running Immediatly at the end of the one day time out. We are here to move quickly.

Mike
  4. 19 Dec '03 17:00
    Does the siege have an ending or is it infanite!? Maybe the info was posted before, I'm a little confused.
  5. 19 Dec '03 23:42
    Originally posted by rapalla7
    Thank you your exelency. I believe the other is challenging me so I am at their mercy. Personaly I think the clock should start running Immediatly at the end of the one day time out. We are here to move quickly.

Mike
    You can start the challenge as well - at least I did, when I finished my first siege game and was ready for my first challenger.

Either party, the defender or the attacker can start the game from the siege page of your castle.

-Jarno
  6. 19 Dec '03 23:45
    Does the siege have an ending or is it infanite!? Maybe the info was posted before, I'm a little confused.
    You may reign for all eternity my fellow royal! You just have to fend off the babarian hordes at the gates... and yes, as I undestand it, there will be no end to them.

-Jarno
  7. 20 Dec '03 03:47
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    You may reign for all eternity my fellow royal! You just have to fend off the babarian hordes at the gates... and yes, as I undestand it, there will be no end to them.

-Jarno
    That's comforting for me, being on the lower end of the spectrum. I vow that if I can't be victoriouse, at least I can be annoying.
  8. Standard member NicolaiS
    Cannabist
    20 Dec '03 09:29
    That's comforting for me, being on the lower end of the spectrum. I vow that if I can't be victoriouse, at least I can be annoying.
    Dear Sir,

I just entered the siege of your castle ... may the most annoying person win ..
  9. 20 Dec '03 17:18
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    Dear Sir,

I just entered the siege of your castle ... may the most annoying person win ..
    It's funny but I never thought I would enjoy a one day time out. Good luck to you, but I hope you come in second.