siege

Standard memberrapalla7
Tournaments 18 Dec '03 23:33
  1. Over seas
    Moves
    18 Dec '03 23:331 edit
    I own the blue castle!!!😏 However I still awaite the next challenge.
    I would think it should start immediatly. Especialy since it is a one day time out in our group.

What gives?

Mike
  2. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 00:011 edit
    Either you or your next challenger has to start the game - go your finished siege game, and click the link to the castle page. You can start the game from there.

Oh, and congrats from the king of the 7-day red castle! 😏

-Jarno
  3. Over seas
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 13:23
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    Either you or your next challenger has to start the game - go your finished siege game, and click the link to the castle page. You can start the game from there.

Oh, and congrats from the king of the 7-day red castle! 😏

-Jarno
    Thank you your exelency. I believe the other is challenging me so I am at their mercy. Personaly I think the clock should start running Immediatly at the end of the one day time out. We are here to move quickly.

Mike
  4. Over seas
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 17:00
    Does the siege have an ending or is it infanite!? Maybe the info was posted before, I'm a little confused.🙄
  5. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 23:42
    Originally posted by rapalla7
    Thank you your exelency. I believe the other is challenging me so I am at their mercy. Personaly I think the clock should start running Immediatly at the end of the one day time out. We are here to move quickly.

Mike
    You can start the challenge as well - at least I did, when I finished my first siege game and was ready for my first challenger. 🙂

Either party, the defender or the attacker can start the game from the siege page of your castle.

-Jarno
  6. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 23:45
    Does the siege have an ending or is it infanite!? Maybe the info was posted before, I'm a little confused.🙄
    You may reign for all eternity my fellow royal! You just have to fend off the babarian hordes at the gates... and yes, as I undestand it, there will be no end to them. 🙂

-Jarno
  7. Over seas
    Moves
    20 Dec '03 03:47
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    You may reign for all eternity my fellow royal! You just have to fend off the babarian hordes at the gates... and yes, as I undestand it, there will be no end to them. 🙂

-Jarno
    That's comforting for me, being on the lower end of the spectrum. I vow that if I can't be victoriouse, at least I can be annoying.😀
  8. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    20 Dec '03 09:29
    That's comforting for me, being on the lower end of the spectrum. I vow that if I can't be victoriouse, at least I can be annoying.😀
    Dear Sir,

I just entered the siege of your castle ... may the most annoying person win .. 😉
  9. Over seas
    Moves
    20 Dec '03 17:18
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    Dear Sir,

I just entered the siege of your castle ... may the most annoying person win .. 😉
    It's funny but I never thought I would enjoy a one day time out. Good luck to you, but I hope you come in second.😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree