Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Los Angeles
    Joined
    16 Jul '04
    Moves
    49831
    25 Oct '05 15:50
    Does anyone know what's going on with this tournament?

    2 of the players have lines through their names.
  2. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    47202
    25 Oct '05 15:53
    *Repeatedly hits the wall with his head* 😞
  3. Los Angeles
    Joined
    16 Jul '04
    Moves
    49831
    25 Oct '05 15:57
    Okay, that indicates that this is something of a trend. But I don't pay too much attention to the forums, so why don't you just fill me in, and then the issue will be quickly resolved. Your melodrama only increases your agony.
  4. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    47202
    25 Oct '05 16:00
    Originally posted by oishi
    Okay, that indicates that this is something of a trend. But I don't pay too much attention to the forums, so why don't you just fill me in, and then the issue will be quickly resolved. Your melodrama only increases your agony.
    Sorry. The players with lines through their names are banned from the site. They can't be directly removed from the tournaments, so to indicate their removal there are lines through their names and their point totals have been reduced to 0.
    The complete list of banned players can be found here:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/removedplayers.php
  5. Los Angeles
    Joined
    16 Jul '04
    Moves
    49831
    25 Oct '05 16:02
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    Sorry. The players with lines through their names are banned from the site. They can't be directly removed from the tournaments, so to indicate their removal there are lines through their names and their point totals have been reduced to 0.
    The complete list of banned players can be found here:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/removedplayers.php
    Great. Thank You.
  6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    217423
    25 Oct '05 16:23
    When discussing a tournament, I always like to see the tournament myself. Can someone involved please post a tournament ID?
  7. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    25 Oct '05 17:22
    Originally posted by Aiko
    When discussing a tournament, I always like to see the tournament myself. Can someone involved please post a tournament ID?
    Not involved but a quick assumption that the person who started thread was involved, and then a quick look at their games in progress, led very quickly to the Tournamment in question.

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/view.php?tid=495
  8. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    217423
    26 Oct '05 01:33
    I wasn't prepared to go (potentially!) through those hundreds of games he already played.
    But thank you for your effort.
  9. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    217423
    26 Oct '05 01:37
    Originally posted by oishi
    Does anyone know what's going on with this tournament?

    2 of the players have lines through their names.
    They were one and the same person.
    By the way, not all players with a line through the names are in the list of removed players. Mel B is not on it, for instance.
Back to Top