Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    18 Apr '06
    Moves
    5701
    08 Jul '06 12:17
    Someone please make a new tournamant just for crap people beacause i am sick of losing games.

    regards grumpy 101
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    8557
    09 Jul '06 00:33
    Originally posted by grumpy 101
    Someone please make a new tournamant just for crap people beacause i am sick of losing games.

    regards grumpy 101
    Why not join the Banded quartets for your group?
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    10 Jul '06 15:53
    Originally posted by cmsMaster
    Why not join the Banded quartets for your group?
    That doesn't always work! The infamous Cheshire cat is in the lowly 1250-1350 July banded 🙁

    Just gonna resign my games when I meet him.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    10 Jul '06 15:57
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Just gonna resign my games when I meet him.
    slow play them
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    554842
    10 Jul '06 18:30
    Originally posted by adramforall
    That doesn't always work! The infamous Cheshire cat is in the lowly 1250-1350 July banded 🙁

    Just gonna resign my games when I meet him.
    I wrote to him to withdraw...we'll see it has worked in the past (though not every time)
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    10 Jul '06 21:01
    Originally posted by trevor33
    slow play them
    I suppose I could. Hoping they timeout again lol
  7. Hendersonville, NC
    Joined
    31 Jan '03
    Moves
    220186
    11 Jul '06 04:03
    Originally posted by adramforall
    That doesn't always work! The infamous Cheshire cat is in the lowly 1250-1350 July banded 🙁

    Just gonna resign my games when I meet him.
    Hmmm.....could try playing harder!! Maybe learning something!! Then again, there is always the possibility that I'll suck that game. 🙂
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    554842
    11 Jul '06 10:51
    so why don't you try harder and go into open tournaments meeting your superiors?

    Could you please explain to me the concept of "banded tournament"?
  9. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    11 Jul '06 12:50
    i think if you stay in that banded tournament, you already suck
  10. Hendersonville, NC
    Joined
    31 Jan '03
    Moves
    220186
    12 Jul '06 16:33
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    so why don't you try harder and go into open tournaments meeting your superiors?

    Could you please explain to me the concept of "banded tournament"?
    Oh, don't you worry...I'll get there too! 😉
  11. Hendersonville, NC
    Joined
    31 Jan '03
    Moves
    220186
    12 Jul '06 16:35
    Originally posted by MIODude
    i think if you stay in that banded tournament, you already suck
    Good thing for me....your opinion of me doesn't keep me up at night. 🙂
Back to Top