1. Joined
    08 Feb '02
    Moves
    17 Sep '05 20:14
    This tournament is a 7 day time out tournament. Today we are the 17 of september. last moves were made on 13 september, so only 4 days are gone and still I'm given lost by time out in both of my games against Skeeter. What is going on here ?

Joost
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    18 Sep '05 13:15
    Originally posted by joost
    This tournament is a 7 day time out tournament. Today we are the 17 of september. last moves were made on 13 september, so only 4 days are gone and still I'm given lost by time out in both of my games against Skeeter. What is going on here ?

Joost
    ya.. something doesn't look right there.. should have been time out on 20th around 4 am I think it was. I would send feedback inquiring on that one
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 05:19
    Originally posted by joost

Joost
    Incorrect. I checked my diary and I last moved in our games 6 Sept. Your flag dropped 13 Sept. End of story.

skeeter
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    21 Sep '05 18:40
    I didn't realize that the claim win option counted as a move (now that I look at mine, I see that it does) . which means like skeeter said, the claim win was on the 13th, not the last move..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree