Stupid Question

Stupid Question

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n

Spokane, WA

Moves
24 Oct 03

I know there is going to be a simple answer that is going to make me hit my forehead, but...in the tournament list at the very right of the screen, it says Rem. in Rnd.. Can someone tell me what that means because it is driving me batty!🙄
Thanks!
nc

RHP Member No.16

Moves
24 Oct 03

Originally posted by ncrosby
I know there is going to be a simple answer that is going to make me hit my forehead, but...in the tournament list at the very right of the screen, it says Rem. in Rnd.. Can someone tell me what that means because it is driving me batty!🙄
Thanks!
nc
That is the number of games that are still active in that particular round. Saves you having to go to the tournament page and count the active games remaining.

It's especially useful when a round is nearing completion for those who will advance to the next round, as you can anticipate some new games appearing on your game list.

Marc

n

Spokane, WA

Moves
25 Oct 03

Thanks Marc. That is very useful information as I am one who goes in and counts all the active games. 😀 Sheesh. Thanks again!

nc

n

Spokane, WA

Moves
25 Oct 03

Yeah, now it's so simple- Remaining in Round. Excuse me while I hit my forehead........

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
25 Oct 03

Originally posted by ncrosby
Yeah, now it's so simple- Remaining in Round. Excuse me while I hit my forehead........

You can hit my forehead as well .... 😕

A
Cat controls thread

...on the move...

Moves
25 Oct 03

Thank you guys, now I don't have to hit my forehead 😏

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
26 Oct 03

Originally posted by Akizy

Thank you guys, now I don't have to hit my forehead 😏

... don't worry, we'll do that for you ........ 😛

n

Spokane, WA

Moves
26 Oct 03

Well it certainly makes me feel better that I am not the only one...😵

n

Spokane, WA

Moves
26 Oct 03

(But my forehead is getting a little sore)