Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 24 Oct '03 11:49
    I know there is going to be a simple answer that is going to make me hit my forehead, but...in the tournament list at the very right of the screen, it says Rem. in Rnd.. Can someone tell me what that means because it is driving me batty!
    Thanks!
    nc
  2. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    24 Oct '03 17:55
    Originally posted by ncrosby
    I know there is going to be a simple answer that is going to make me hit my forehead, but...in the tournament list at the very right of the screen, it says Rem. in Rnd.. Can someone tell me what that means because it is driving me batty!
    Thanks!
    nc
    That is the number of games that are still active in that particular round. Saves you having to go to the tournament page and count the active games remaining.

It's especially useful when a round is nearing completion for those who will advance to the next round, as you can anticipate some new games appearing on your game list.

Marc
  3. 25 Oct '03 02:18
    Thanks Marc. That is very useful information as I am one who goes in and counts all the active games. Sheesh. Thanks again!

nc
  4. 25 Oct '03 02:20
    Yeah, now it's so simple- Remaining in Round. Excuse me while I hit my forehead........
  5. 25 Oct '03 02:58
    Originally posted by ncrosby
    Yeah, now it's so simple- Remaining in Round. Excuse me while I hit my forehead........

You can hit my forehead as well ....
  6. Standard member Akizy
    Cat controls thread
    25 Oct '03 23:34

Thank you guys, now I don't have to hit my forehead

7. 26 Oct '03 01:08
    Originally posted by Akizy

Thank you guys, now I don't have to hit my forehead

... don't worry, we'll do that for you ........
  8. 26 Oct '03 05:07
    Well it certainly makes me feel better that I am not the only one...
  9. 26 Oct '03 05:09
    (But my forehead is getting a little sore)