1. Behind you...
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 07:141 edit
    From the JamesWoodley 2005 Championship Petition thread:

Due to the current level of suspicion, I will remove him from the tournament.

-Russ

Thank you for doing the right thing. Now we can have a nice, (hopefully) cheat-free tourney! 😉

-Kev
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 08:08
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture

[b]Due to the current level of suspicion, I will remove him from the tournament.

-Russ

Thank you for doing the right thing. Now we can have a nice, (hopefully) cheat-free tourney! 😉

-Kev[/b]
    A**kisser.
  3. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 14:22
    Originally posted by seraphimvulture

[b]Due to the current level of suspicion, I will remove him from the tournament.

-Russ

-Kev[/b]
    I wouldn't bet on that. Plus you also got that guy who resigned all his games after someone saw his "I'm an average player who just found a new toy" graph. I wouldn't doubt that he is still using his new toy. Still can't believe someone bought him a membership. And for those who said that thread was pointless as you can see it wasn't all. It was nice to see everyone supporting something that was right to do.
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 17:46
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    I wouldn't bet on that. Plus you also got that guy who resigned all his games after someone saw his "I'm an average player who just found a new toy" graph. I wouldn't doubt that he is still using his new toy. Still can't believe someone bought him a membership. And for those who said that thread was pointless as you can see it wasn't all. It was nice to see everyone supporting something that was right to do.
    I just finished playing him. (I picked up an open invite just after he had resigned all those games) He definitely wasn't using an engine in our game.
  5. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '04 18:28
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    I just finished playing him. (I picked up an open invite just after he had resigned all those games) He definitely wasn't using an engine in our game.
    Well thats good to know. Must have gotten scared by the cheat mods like tlai.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree