TOS

Standard memberbestmate
Tournaments 06 Oct '04 22:42
  1. Joined
    10 Apr '04
    Moves
    06 Oct '04 22:42
    Have I missed something?
    I took time outs from two nicks who are in the same clan in a 21 day timeout.
    I am sure they (that player was playing both)
    Both(?) played in 21 day long term+
    They both stopped at the same time?
    There is no doubt in my mind that someone played multi-nicks.
  2. Footscrazy
    Moves
    07 Oct '04 02:57
    If they're both in the same clan, they must be paying two subscriptions. Seems a little unlikely. Why would one bother?
  3. Joined
    11 Jul '03
    Moves
    11 Oct '04 20:20
    Send message to Russ - it is easy to check by IP address. Why post it in the forums?
  4. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 07:50
    Originally posted by bestmate
    Have I missed something?
    I took time outs from two nicks who are in the same clan in a 21 day timeout.
    I am sure they (that player was playing both)
    Both(?) played in 21 day long term+
    They both stopped at the same time?
    There is no doubt in my mind that someone played multi-nicks.
    Well, there may be an easy explanation for why they were both playing you with 21-day timeouts. It could be that that is the timeout period preferred by the leader of that clan. As far as why they both stopped at the same time, can't explain it. Could be that they are both from the same town (not unlikely, with all the geography-specific clans we have), and for some reason have lost access to the Internet.

My point is this: the Forums are not the place to go making accusations, especially when you have less than circumstancial evidence.
  5. Joined
    10 Apr '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 23:08
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Well, there may be an easy explanation for why they were both playing you with 21-day timeouts. It could be that that is the timeout period preferred by the leader of that clan. As far as why they both stopped at the same time, can't explain it. Could be that they are both from the same town (not unlikely, with all the geography-specific clans we ...[text shortened]... the place to go making accusations, especially when you have less than circumstancial evidence.
    I think you mean more than not less than.
    Thanks anyway.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree