1. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 02:51
    i'm in the 1400-1425 mini banded tournament that started a couple weeks ago and noticed that i might actually make it to the second round of a tournament for the first time.... at the moment i have 13 points and one other player may equal this points total (assuming he wins his last game), but i was wondering since this other player won one of the games that we played against each other would he get advanced instead of me if our points total is a tie 😳... or is it just the total points that counts, who the wins were against?? thanks
  2. Standard memberFat mans revenge
    Pennywise Says Hi
    Up from mainstream
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 02:56
    It's only the points that count mate, if you both have equal points, both players advance. This sometimes makes a strange second round group, but it all eventually works itself out.

By the way, do you have any chance against ImnotKasparov in the Aurellious Grouped Random tournament? Looks like both of you took all your games except against eachother.

-Fatty
  3. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 03:02
    ummm. right now i'm not to sure.. we are pretty even but he probably has something in mind that i haven't seen... i missed the mistake me made earlier in one of our game (the one where i'm white) 🙄... crossing my fingers and hoping i can get one of those two games... 😵
  4. Standard memberFat mans revenge
    Pennywise Says Hi
    Up from mainstream
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 03:07
    Originally posted by physurfer
    ummm. right now i'm not to sure.. we are pretty even but he probably has something in mind that i haven't seen... i missed the mistake me made earlier in one of our game (the one where i'm white) 🙄... crossing my fingers and hoping i can get one of those two games... 😵
    You know, the really funny thing about that... I noticed that, but I noticed it on the move where your rook checked my king, threatening mate with the queen. I was hoping that as soon as I blocked using my queen, I'd be able to take advantage of that. Didn't quite work out though.

-Fatty

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree