1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 00:431 edit
    in the sep 2009 banded hardcore at 0 to 1150 the player interskyboy
    has won 18 games against one other player with 3 and one other with 6 ( i have a deservedly zero wins ) but the tournament entry rating on the profile for interskyboy is "1201" so how is it that a "1201" was
    allowed to enter a tournament with a ceiling of 1150.

i am sure there is a competent and erudite technical explanation that my dim lit brain cannot see..would someone turn on the light ?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 02:24
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    in the sep 2009 banded hardcore at 0 to 1150 the player interskyboy
    has won 18 games against one other player with 3 and one other with 6 ( i have a deservedly zero wins ) but the tournament entry rating on the profile for interskyboy is "1201" so how is it that a "1201" was
    allowed to enter a tournament with a ceiling of 1150.

i am sure there is a c ...[text shortened]... te technical explanation that my dim lit brain cannot see..would someone turn on the light ?
    When he entered the tournament his rating was below 1150.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 06:32
    He disappeared for a few weeks and took a rating whack due to timeout losses. He came back in September and enrolled in what he could, the lowest band, even though his real rating and TER are higher than that.

Unless you're querying the ethics of such behaviour, which is a whole other thing ...
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '07
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 15:47
    excuse me for being stupid,but I have no tournament rating at the momment ,I M a full member and want to know if I want to ewnter tournaments how can I do so and enter tournaments??btw my player rating is 1186.rgds Carl
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 16:15
    Originally posted by carlsnowdon
    excuse me for being stupid,but I have no tournament rating at the momment ,I M a full member and want to know if I want to ewnter tournaments how can I do so and enter tournaments??btw my player rating is 1186.rgds Carl
    look at your profile under 'highest rating' stupid 😛
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 17:22
    As trev has so friendly pointed out under MyHome, myProfile there is the information.

To enter tournaments click "tournaments" above and look for appropriate ones, or go to MyHome and scroll down, the open tournaments you can enter are listed there.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 20:49
    excuse me for being stupid,but I have no tournament rating at the momment
    At exactly this momment, you have a tournament entry rating of 1196.
    It says so in your profile.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree