Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 25 Jun '07 00:53
    When do tournaments start after you enter one?
  2. 25 Jun '07 05:05
    usually within a couple of days after the tournament is full.
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    26 Jun '07 17:59
    Soon to be changed to within one hour of filling up. I'll post in site announcements when this is in place.

-Russ
  4. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    26 Jun '07 18:19
    Originally posted by Russ
    Soon to be changed to within one hour of filling up. I'll post in site announcements when this is in place.

-Russ
    cool, another improvement!..

what will happen to the switch??
  5. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    30 Jun '07 21:13
    Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
    Thread 71913
  6. 03 Jul '07 00:53
    Quick question: Do tournaments wait to start until the maximum umber of entrants have joined, or after a certain amount of time do they start with less than the max. number of members? Thanks in advance, I just subscribed and wanted to check out some tournaments.
  7. 03 Jul '07 02:15
    Originally posted by UserChevy
    Quick question: Do tournaments wait to start until the maximum umber of entrants have joined, or after a certain amount of time do they start with less than the max. number of members? Thanks in advance, I just subscribed and wanted to check out some tournaments.
    Ya I saw that some tournaments participant number is often inconsistent and erratic, but the max and min of the tournaments remain the same.