1. Joined
    01 Mar '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 16:32
    In 2 months time, I'll be going on a vacation of three weeks. I have no tournament experience yet. Now I have joined a tournament with a time out of 3 days and a time bank of 33 days. Will this be sufficient, you think? Or should I pick a tournament with a longer time bank? Thanx for your answers!
  2. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 16:38
    Originally posted by Jeronimo
    In 2 months time, I'll be going on a vacation of three weeks. I have no tournament experience yet. Now I have joined a tournament with a time out of 3 days and a time bank of 33 days. Will this be sufficient, you think? Or should I pick a tournament with a longer time bank? Thanx for your answers!
    What you have to ask yourself is this:
    Am I always able to move within 3 days (except in my vacation)?

If yes, stay in the tournament. The 33 day timebank will be more than enough to carry you through 3 weeks of vacation

If no, leave tournament. Find a tournament with longer timebank.
  3. Joined
    01 Mar '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '05 18:03
    Thanks! Than I'll think I'll manage just fine. By the way, it was below text that got me confused...

"Tournament games time out automatically 2 days after the timeout period expires."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree