1. London
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 20:08
    Are only subscribers allowed to join tournaments or can sometimes non-subscribers join ? I'm getting sick of playing normal games , can't non-subscribers take a break off and enjoy the site ?
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 20:29
    Occassionally there are non-subscribers tournaments., but.. not too often. I think I've seen 1 or 2 in the 9 months I've been here.
  3. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 20:38
    Originally posted by SicilianNajdorf
    Are only subscribers allowed to join tournaments or can sometimes non-subscribers join ? I'm getting sick of playing normal games , can't non-subscribers take a break off and enjoy the site ?
    If you're getting sick of playing 'normal' games how about either

a) caughing up the subscription fee ...
    b) or shutting the hell up (how many chess sites do YOU know you can play for free

tight git
  4. London
    Moves
    07 Sep '05 19:34

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. London
    Moves
    07 Sep '05 19:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. London
    Moves
    07 Sep '05 19:39
    In gameknot , you can happily do many things , join teams , enter tournaments , start your own tournaments , join the league , and other stuff and join clubs , leagues and clubs are for subscribers and other stuff are for non-subs as well , what do you say on that , when all you can do here is sit around playing chess (normal games) , and nothing else . I can see you're a sub , but I'm not , I be more pleased with non-subs anwswering the question before I get more "shut the hell up" in this thread .
  7. Joined
    29 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '05 21:36
    SicilianNajdorf,I share your feelinge.
  8. London
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 15:37
    There are thousands of websites I can consult that you can play chess for free , whether blitz or correspondence and are more than thousand times better than this , have you checked out Itsyourturn or ICC ?
    You only like RHP coz you're a sub and you can do many things , but we're not subs , I thought that the internet was a communism tool.
  9. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 15:55
    There are thousands of websites I can consult that you can play chess for free , whether blitz or correspondence and are more than thousand times better than this , have you checked out Itsyourturn or ICC ?
    You only like RHP coz you're a sub and you can do many things , but we're not subs , I thought that the internet was a communism tool.
    Why are you still here if there are "thousands of websites you can consult that you can play chess for free, whether blitz or correspondence" and if they are "more than thousand times better than this"?
  10. London
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 17:34
    Which would be better ?
    A : Play on a very good site and a good site .
    B : Play on a very good site .
    Obviously , it's more fun to play on as many sites as you can .
  11. London
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 17:34
    Which would be better ?
  12. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 17:51
    Which would be better ?
    Since there are thousands of chess sites that are better than this one, I don't see why you are still here. Or are you member of thousands of chess sites?
  13. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 18:28
    Which would be better ?
    C: Play on the perfect site 😉

It may not be perfect for illoyal non-subscribers like you.
    But who really cares?
  14. London
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 18:48
    I am already members in some and not in some , really doesn't matters , i'm just saying that they should hold non-subs tournaments sometimes and not let all those subs fill up the space , that's be rude , there are many sites , but some are better and some are not , but it's better to play in more , it's more fun , maybe not for you , but you would enjoy more playing in different varieties of sites , I'm just saying that RHP compared to other free sites , is not very good , I know I play on many sites , I'm just asking to improve it , not that its very crap .
  15. Joined
    09 Aug '01
    Moves
    08 Sep '05 21:00
    these non-subscribers' tournaments open up every six months or so. you should email russ and suggest opening up another.
    cheers,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree