1. Port Richey
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 03:37
    I play most games for fun and enjoy the tourneys because they challange me.
    I am in tourneys now in which most of my opponents are much higher ranked. I learn a lot from these games so will continue to play.
    But I can understand the frustration of lower ranks who are serious about the games and seem to always face a higher ranked player.
    I guess what I am leading to is whether or not a teaching clinic of some sort could be arranged to help those of us who want to learn?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 16:03
    Originally posted by bucsfnatic
    I play most games for fun and enjoy the tourneys because they challange me.
    I am in tourneys now in which most of my opponents are much higher ranked. I learn a lot from these games so will continue to play.
    But I can understand the frustration of lower ranks who are serious about the games and seem to always face a higher ranked player.
    I guess what I ...[text shortened]... r or not a teaching clinic of some sort could be arranged to help those of us who want to learn?
    www.timeforchess.com/gamesexplorer

learn from the best.
  3. Joined
    02 Apr '04
    Moves
    30 Jan '07 16:15
    This would probably fit better in the general chess forum since you are looking for help with your chess in general. Joining a clan where you can get access to strong players willing to help others improve is probably a good idea. There are some good lessons at chesskids.com that are interactive which might help to. Good luck.
  4. Joined
    28 Dec '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 08:55
    is there any tournament for non-subsciber?? because i want to compete in a tournament
  5. Standard memberWizard of Fire
    Master of Burning
    Moves
    02 Feb '07 18:25
    Originally posted by john joseph
    is there any tournament for non-subsciber?? because i want to compete in a tournament
    you could subscribe
  6. SubscriberGararock
    Gararock
    Moves
    03 Feb '07 01:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree