1. DonationDustnrogers
    Canada'sChamp
    Calgary Alberta
    Moves
    22 Oct '04 06:52
    In the upcoming Kay tournament there are three players that are 30 + wins and 0 losses, isnt that crazy, almost scary for everyone else!
  2. Subscriberchris stephens
    i'll decide!
    Glasgow Scotland
    Moves
    22 Oct '04 17:46
    who are they dustin, we need to sort this out!
  3. DonationDustnrogers
    Canada'sChamp
    Calgary Alberta
    Moves
    22 Oct '04 23:17
    well its not a big deal, i just find it funny that so many players are walking onto the site and they are all undefeated for the longest string, we have some good players here, atleast i like to think so!

there names are:....well actually Touareg after looking now, withdrawed from the tourney, he is over 40-0 now, Estutse, could be wrong on the spelling is about 40-0 and Fkdmk, or something like that, 5 letters capitalized i dont know much about him, especially his name lol...but he is over 30-0, and im going to lose my games to Touareg in a tourney, and so thats some tough stuff, good luck to all that play them , and hopefully someone can end all their streaks
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    23 Oct '04 23:39
    Originally posted by Dustnrogers
    well its not a big deal, i just find it funny that so many players are walking onto the site and they are all undefeated for the longest string, we have some good players here, atleast i like to think so!

there names are:....well actually Touareg after looking now, withdrawed from the tourney, he is over 40-0 now, Estutse, could be wrong on the spelli ...[text shortened]... e tough stuff, good luck to all that play them , and hopefully someone can end all their streaks
    Why would someone name himself after a car? 😕

O.
  5. Farnborough
    Moves
    27 Oct '04 17:481 edit
    And a rubbish car too! Why not Ferrari?
  6. Standard memberBlobby
    You Cheeky
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '04 20:44
    what about fiesta (the player) i mean knowones said anyting to her lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree