1. Joined
    28 Jun '04
    Moves
    03 Nov '04 00:01
    Dustnrogers has posted in his profile that he is now too busy at work to make any moves. His timebank is running dry in the tourney that I am entered in, and I am playing against him in my group. He is a far superior player to me - and he has beaten me in one of our two games already. Do I claim the win, if the timebank does run dry? He probably won't be able to play the next round anyway. And I probably won't advance even if I do claim the win (I am up against player rated 200+, 400+, and 700+ higher than me). So I ask you what do you all think I should do?

Thanks,
    Craig
  2. Over seas
    Moves
    03 Nov '04 00:12
    Originally posted by black1010
    Dustnrogers has posted in his profile that he is now too busy at work to make any moves. His timebank is running dry in the tourney that I am entered in, and I am playing against him in my group. He is a far superior player to me - and he has beaten me in one of our two games already. Do I claim the win, if the timebank does run dry? He probably won't ...[text shortened]... 00+, and 700+ higher than me). So I ask you what do you all think I should do?

Thanks,
    Craig
    Claim the win...It is a tourney for cripes sake. When I do tourney otb they start the clock even if you oponent is on the pot........You snooze you lose. There is no ethics in a tournament. The world is run by those who show up.

Drop him like a sac of dirt.

Mike
  3. Joined
    28 Jun '04
    Moves
    03 Nov '04 02:41
    πŸ™‚ Well, that is a little harsh... but I'll keep your thoghts in mind when the clock does run out. Thanks!
  4. Over seas
    Moves
    03 Nov '04 02:47
    Originally posted by black1010
    πŸ™‚ Well, that is a little harsh... but I'll keep your thoghts in mind when the clock does run out. Thanks!
    Well, tournament's have rules. When the flag drop's, thats it. πŸ˜€
  5. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    03 Nov '04 18:08
    Take the time out....he knew the rules when he entered the tourney and if he overloads himself with to many games it isn't your fault.

6. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    16 Nov '04 01:07
    And? What have you done?
  7. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    16 Nov '04 01:21
    Originally posted by Aiko
    And? What have you done?
    He took the skull.
  8. UK
    Moves
    16 Nov '04 09:31
    Bit irrelevant now, but if it was a tourny match the decision would have been made for him anyway, they have automatic timeouts. πŸ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree