I think the clans are competitive and play challenges against each other to move up in the ranking tables - they also have leagues, which are a good place for strong clans to showcase their skills.
As far as I am aware, clubs do not have a ranking system - although you can get an internal club rating if you join one. They are more for groups of like minded individuals to congregate without interferance from outsiders..
Originally posted by Grevillea Well I thought I was going to get to be spoken to by a dinosaur, being one myself this is exciting; anyway Moose, what IS the difference between a club and a clan?
* you have to be subscriber
* There are matches against other clans in which you might participate.
* There is a "league" where clans are competing
* Your clan leader decides against whom you are plaing in any contest.
* maximum 20 members
* open for any member
* no matches against other clubs
* internal rating scheme
* no rule on size
* private forum
* logo on "Myhome"
What did I leave out?
Oh and this is not really a question to ask in "tournaments" you are lucky to have not gotten a "take it to the help forum"