when doe's round 2 of knockout 2 start.

when doe's round 2 of knockout 2 start.

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jupiter

Moves
28 May 03

soon I hope.

Lightly Salted...

Moves
28 May 03

I was just coming in to write the same question. 🙄

I hope it's soon as well!😉

l
Free Thinker

New York City

Moves
30 May 03

The first round of knockout 3 is just waiting for two games to finish - one of which (Crusoe vs. Chessking) is clearly a lost position for Crusoe. Come on people, let's finish those games!!!

-mike

H

Moves
30 May 03

Legionnaire, maybe we are reading it wrong, but has looked to have had all games done the last week. All scores in each group are green and do not see any numbers that I take were showing move/turn in progress. Which groups are still playing. First Tournament I have entered so maybe looking at it incorrectly?

l
Free Thinker

New York City

Moves
31 May 03
1 edit

Originally posted by Hotchili
Legionnaire, maybe we are reading it wrong, but has looked to have had all games done the last week. All scores in each group are green and do not see any numbers that I take were showing move/turn in progress. Which groups are still pla ...[text shortened]... irst Tournament I have entered so maybe looking at it incorrectly?
Group pairings 13 and 14 for It's a Knockout 3 tournament still need to be completed - those are the ones to which I was referring.

Whoops - I just noticed, in my last post, I said that the game was a lost position for Crusoe, it's actually a lost position for Chessking. Too late to edit now. Sorry!

-mike