Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 28 May '03 05:28
    soon I hope.
  2. Donation ChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    28 May '03 14:35
    I was just coming in to write the same question.

I hope it's soon as well!
  3. Donation legionnaire
    Free Thinker
    30 May '03 21:04
    The first round of knockout 3 is just waiting for two games to finish - one of which (Crusoe vs. Chessking) is clearly a lost position for Crusoe. Come on people, let's finish those games!!!

-mike
  4. 30 May '03 23:24
    Legionnaire, maybe we are reading it wrong, but has looked to have had all games done the last week. All scores in each group are green and do not see any numbers that I take were showing move/turn in progress. Which groups are still playing. First Tournament I have entered so maybe looking at it incorrectly?
  5. Donation legionnaire
    Free Thinker
    31 May '03 01:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Hotchili
    Legionnaire, maybe we are reading it wrong, but has looked to have had all games done the last week. All scores in each group are green and do not see any numbers that I take were showing move/turn in progress. Which groups are still pla ...[text shortened]... irst Tournament I have entered so maybe looking at it incorrectly?
    Group pairings 13 and 14 for It's a Knockout 3 tournament still need to be completed - those are the ones to which I was referring.

Whoops - I just noticed, in my last post, I said that the game was a lost position for Crusoe, it's actually a lost position for Chessking. Too late to edit now. Sorry!

-mike