Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    23 Nov '07 22:411 edit
    2008 Championships?

    EDIT: Me! 😀
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    23 Nov '07 23:25
    im in!
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    24 Nov '07 00:20
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    im in!
    Maybe Weyerstrass should too!
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    24 Nov '07 00:241 edit
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Maybe Weyerstrass should too!
    yeah, i think he would be a lock to win but if he doesnt join i see the big players from this year making it back..
  5. Blighty
    Joined
    05 Jun '07
    Moves
    137855
    24 Nov '07 01:10
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    2008 Championships?

    EDIT: Me! 😀
    When does it start? Literally the 1st Jan? When and where do I sign up?

    Which number tourni is the 2007 Championship?

    So many questions and so little time!
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    24 Nov '07 01:16
    Originally posted by surtism
    When does it start? Literally the 1st Jan? When and where do I sign up?

    Which number tourni is the 2007 Championship?

    So many questions and so little time!
    early in January
  7. I pity the fool!
    Joined
    22 Jan '05
    Moves
    22874
    24 Nov '07 01:24
    I will have a crack at it next year too. I subscribed a few days too late to be able to join it this year but I hope that if I get a favourable grouping that I could make it to the second round and possibly even the finals.
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    24 Nov '07 01:32
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    I will have a crack at it next year too. I subscribed a few days too late to be able to join it this year but I hope that if I get a favourable grouping that I could make it to the second round and possibly even the finals.
    I joined this site on 2/16 and subscribed on 3/24
  9. I pity the fool!
    Joined
    22 Jan '05
    Moves
    22874
    24 Nov '07 01:351 edit
    I didnt subscribe for about two years. I kept meaning to but I often didnt think I would be able to get enough games to get my monies worth until I had a home internet connection instead of playing at work.

    In fact, this year I have only really been active since august onwards - I was quite quiet even up to then.
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    14 Nov '06
    Moves
    17862
    24 Nov '07 01:43
    I'm in!

    Maybe weyerstrass will give me a traxler game 😛.
  11. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Joined
    26 Jul '07
    Moves
    28451
    24 Nov '07 12:34
    Judging by the 2007 one this should be exceptionally cool. Definitely in. Never played in a timebank only game before. Anyway my first timeout loss is well overdue.
  12. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    24 Nov '07 13:25
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    2008 Championships?

    EDIT: Me! 😀
    The 2008 Championships have been cancelled due to a lack of sponsorship.

    Thread 93509

    They will hopefully be back in 2009
  13. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    24 Nov '07 13:261 edit
    Originally posted by adramforall
    The 2008 Championships have been cancelled due to a lack of sponsorship.

    Thread 93509

    They will hopefully be back in 2009
    Where's the thread? I don't believe you.

    Edit for punctuation
  14. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    24 Nov '07 13:33
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Where's the thread? I don't believe you.

    Edit for punctuation
    It was there a minute ago 😛
  15. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    119052
    24 Nov '07 13:41
    Originally posted by adramforall
    It was there a minute ago 😛
    NEVER!
Back to Top