1. Santiago
    Moves
    12 Feb '05 23:06
    I look for new tournos most days and note that several are fully subscribed but have a start date of n/a, why is that?

Also is there a chance that in the future, tourno subscription can have a reserve list, should be withdraw.

Cheers
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '05 00:25
    Originally posted by Hopster
    I look for new tournos most days and note that several are fully subscribed but have a start date of n/a, why is that?

Also is there a chance that in the future, tourno subscription can have a reserve list, should be withdraw.

Cheers
    Actually, that is a really good suggestion. A reserve list for when someone withdraws before the start. Top of the list gets auto entered and then the next in line etc etc.

skeeter
  3. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    13 Feb '05 09:22
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Actually, that is a really good suggestion. A reserve list for when someone withdraws before the start. Top of the list gets auto entered and then the next in line etc etc.

skeeter
    Excellent idea - quite often a tournie will be fully subscribed, but not started yet - during this period, people can choose to withdraw. Should no-one notice and enter, the start date is again delayed. A "queue" of substitutes would be great.

4. Santiago
    Moves
    14 Feb '05 18:00
    Cheers chaps.
  5. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    14 Feb '05 23:40
    Gets my rec.

I've just had to make the decision to withdraw from a banded 1200-1399 tournament, so if your max rating is in that range, feel free to hop in and replace me!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree