1. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 06:49
    I won two tournament games where the opponent hasn't been around for over half a year and timed out. These two games don't show as wins insofar as my rating is concerned. Is this normal for tournament timeouts at the very beginning of a game? Is this a bug, perhaps?
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 10:42
    Originally posted by Badwater
    I won two tournament games where the opponent hasn't been around for over half a year and timed out. These two games don't show as wins insofar as my rating is concerned. Is this normal for tournament timeouts at the very beginning of a game? Is this a bug, perhaps?
    Any game has to have at least 3 full moves before it becomes a rated game.
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 06:27
    Ok, thanks; I didn't see that on the tournament FAQ. Doesn't exactly make sense in the 2nd round of a tournament, but there you have it. 🙂
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    30 Aug '09 14:27
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Ok, thanks; I didn't see that on the tournament FAQ. Doesn't exactly make sense in the 2nd round of a tournament, but there you have it. 🙂
    FAQ

Needs to be updated to show that no points are awarded if you win in under 3 moves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree