easy riders   solution?

easy riders solution?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
It would fix your clans sandbagging thats for sure, especially if there were a rating exclusive to clan games.
You really are thick as a brick, or are you incapable of reading?
Wow!! I can read it for you, but I can't understand it for you too!!

m

Moves
12 Aug 16

It would fix your clans sandbagging thats for sure, especially if there were a rating exclusive to clan games.
Just an absolutely stupid comeback !!
How does any player have 2 ratings on one site !!

Several attempts by several members to try to reason with you have only resulted in you coming back with the same drivel !!

Are you a parrot ???

Finding a way to manage a player's rating in clan challenges doesn't solve the problem of your clan challenges
with Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad or Arrow clan where your opponents
resign games after 2 moves or just let the clock run out.
Games less than 3 moves in length are unrated games anyways !!
Mctayto and Vespin do NOT lose rating points by resigning games in the first 2 moves.

The issue here is NOT your obsession with sandbagging !!
It is other clans handing your clan challenge points on a platter with pre-arranged challenges.

There is no software fix that will solve this.
This site needs referees, just like all sports do.

Of course, you will make this all about Metallica again !!
Have fun with that !!

rc

Moves
15 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
Just an absolutely stupid comeback !!
How does any player have 2 ratings on one site !!

Several attempts by several members to try to reason with you have only resulted in you coming back with the same drivel !!

Are you a parrot ???

Finding a way to manage a player's rating in clan challenges doesn't solve the problem of your clan challenges
with ...[text shortened]... sports do.

Of course, you will make this all about Metallica again !!
Have fun with that !!
OMG! how does a person have two ratings on one site???? that is your best line of reasoning? thats all you have? the pinnacle of your powers of discernment? It begs belief, it really does. To contemplate how dim you must really be is to go back to the stone age and see you chipping away at some flint rock trying to make a bone for your nose.

We have two ratings already, our present one and a tournament entry rating, duh? Did you really think about that post before you transferred it from one brain cell to the other through that overworked synapse of yours? My goodness you are dim!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Aug 16

Maybe the tournament rating and clan rating be the same one?

*runs for cover holding tin hat*

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Silverstriker
Maybe the tournament rating and clan rating be the same one?

*runs for cover holding tin hat*
Silverstriker,
Lets say that was done. Now all players have to do is get their tournament rating down to where they are hundreds of points lower than their true rating. Then that can be used for their clan rating also.

The Clan Leaders would really have to be sharp,to weed out the SANDBAGGERS!!! As we know not all are that bright!

Luckily for us we have one of the best Clan Leaders/Captains I've played for on any site. I've been a co-captain myself on another site, so I know the work that is put into it. It takes a lot of your time, or at least it did mine. Not always easy to find the sandbaggers, especially if they have done so since joining a particular site.

Regards,
-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Silverstriker,
Lets say that was done. Now all players have to do is get their tournament rating down to where they are hundreds of points lower than their true rating. Then that can be used for their clan rating also.

The Clan Leaders would really have to be sharp,to weed out the SANDBAGGERS!!! As we know not all are that bright! ...[text shortened]... e sandbaggers, especially if they have done so since joining a particular site.

Regards,
-VR
Good point with the faults as i didn't consider the sandbagging (either innocence or stupidity probably the later on my part).

There has to be a way somehow that we can avoid lots of different numbers everywhere - i see they have it in the clubs where people play each other?

How about having the Matchup (the 200 point limit) to the highest rating over the last year or the average?

Genuine question from some "island lackey" that another of your clan seems to be calling me at the moment 😛

Moves
16 Aug 16

Silverstriker,

The Clan Leaders would really have to be sharp,to weed out the SANDBAGGERS!!! As we know not all are that bright! ...[text shortened]... e sandbaggers, especially if they have done so since joining a particular site.

Regards,
-VR
But as you say, Very Rusty, some of them, and I have one in particular in mind, are really not that bright at all. The history of such sandbagging and of their general inanity is there for all to see, especially when their name and even photo is out in public view on chess or social media site.

rc

Moves
16 Aug 16

Originally posted by Startreader
But as you say, Very Rusty, some of them, and I have one in particular in mind, are really not that bright at all. The history of such sandbagging and of their general inanity is there for all to see, especially when their name and even photo is out in public view on chess or social media site.
you're facebook friends with Shirleycircuit!? man thats shady!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Aug 16

you're facebook friends with Shirleycircuit!? man thats shady!
You are beyond daft. I think nuts sums it up well.
Don't tighten that straight jacket up too tight though.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Aug 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
You are beyond daft. I think nuts sums it up well.
Don't tighten that straight jacket up too tight though.
Yes, He is liable to choke himself, now wouldn't that be a big loss to the chess community!

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
17 Aug 16

Yes, He is liable to choke himself, now wouldn't that be a big loss to the chess community!

Regards,
-VR
Please don't weep Crusty old bean

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Aug 16

Please don't weep Crusty old bean
robbie,
I would do my best to man up and hold them back. 😛 We all got to go someday. Here today gone tomorrow, sometimes that quick!

Regards,
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
Yeah, you're completely right there champ. Treat them like warts and freeze them out.

Carrobie sent me an incredibly lopsided challenge yesterday. One of his 1600+ rated players (probably a 2000 rated player in reality) against my champion player Startreader rated at just over 1000 (a great and wonderful team player who works her ass off for the cl ...[text shortened]... tely

Yes..........that's the way to treat this scum. From now on they just don't exist to me.
that is a lie
a challenge you describe could not be sent it would be rejected automatically

Moves
17 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
Yeah, you're completely right there champ. Treat them like warts and freeze them out.

Carrobie sent me an incredibly lopsided challenge yesterday. One of his 1600+ rated players (probably a 2000 rated player in reality) against my champion player Startreader rated at just over 1000 (a great and wonderful team player who works her ass off for the cl ...[text shortened]... tely

Yes..........that's the way to treat this scum. From now on they just don't exist to me.
I missed this, as I skimmed through the posts the other day.

Thanks, Radio! 🙂

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
18 Aug 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
that is a lie
a challenge you describe could not be sent it would be rejected automatically
Thankfully........it was.