easy riders   solution?

easy riders solution?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Aug 16

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Please take your time to read the text, the author of the ideas moonbus is cited. My goodness you are a donkey.
You are the excrement of a donkey.

That is all you spray around here.

Moonbus does not have all of the answers either.
He and I discussed several issues at length.
So what lie would you like to start next??

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Aug 16

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
20 Aug 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I'll bring the beer and the strippers. !!!!!

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
I'll bring the beer and the strippers. !!!!!
wow it might be the first time you get to see a real woman naked! beer? that hogwash you make in Australia, bwahahahah!

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16

I do not profess a belief in hell, sorry, the idea that a loving God would burn people eternally in a place of fiery torment for some misdemeanour's is simply ludicrous.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

I do not profess a belief in hell, sorry, the idea that a loving God would burn people eternally in a place of fiery torment for some misdemeanour's is simply ludicrous.
robbie,
If you believe what you've done in the clan system is a misdemeanour' you are sadly mistaken. KARMA will get you, no matter what you believe in. IT is a FACT what goes around in life comes around.

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
If you believe what you've done in the clan system is a misdemeanour' you are sadly mistaken. KARMA will get you, no matter what you believe in. IT is a FACT what goes around in life comes around.

Regards,
-VR
Exactly which is why the crown will be taken from a clan of sandbaggers and given to the Easy Riders.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Exactly which is why the crown will be taken from a clan of sandbaggers and given to the Easy Riders.
robbie,
Your logic makes no sense to any of us, and hasn't for a long time now. Perhaps it is too many of your health brews doing it. Do you look for an excuse to drink now? Can 5:00 p.m. come fast enough for you? Ever cheat and have one a little earlier? Becareful not to go down the same path I did, my old friend. It is a long journey back.

Kindest Regards,
Karma is nipping hard at your butt now,
Best wishes to your wife,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16

robbie,
Your logic makes no sense to any of us, and hasn't for a long time now. Perhaps it is too many of your health brews doing it. Do you look for an excuse to drink now? Can 5:00 p.m. come fast enough for you? Ever cheat and have one a little earlier? Becareful not to go down the same path I did, my old friend. It is a long journey back.
...[text shortened]... st Regards,
Karma is nipping hard at your butt now,
Best wishes to your wife,
Sincerely,
-VR
Is there a phenomena for ex alcoholics where they assume that everyone who enjoys a beer must also be in danger of becoming an alcoholic? I mean seriously? I may need to look it up!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Is there a phenomena for ex alcoholics where they assume that everyone who enjoys a beer must also be in danger of becoming an alcoholic? I mean seriously? I may need to look it up!
Robbie,
These were the questions asked you. NONE of which you answered. You've already admitted you have one beer a day. That is how it all starts out. Ask other Ex-Alcoholics if you don't believe me. Don't just take my word on it. Now, for the questions once again.

You should read up about alcoholics, you may find you have many of the signs now! Of course you don't have a problem until you admit it to yourself.

Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping hard on your butt,
Have a wonderful day,
Best Wishes to your Wife,
Sincerely,
-VR

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Aug 16

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16

Your text is a logically fallacious argument (strawman) and does not follow from my statement (Non sequitur) because it contains values that not only have not been explicitly expressed but cannot logically or rationally be derived from my text. If you can demonstrate how torturing someone for an eternity in a place of fiery torment is congruous with a loving benefactor then do so now, otherwise we shall be forced to conclude that you have a poor grasp of logic and an even poorer grasp of theology and you would be better off sticking to what you are good at, sandbagging and talking copious amounts of Texan Longhorn.

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

Robbie,
These were the questions asked you. NONE of which you answered. You've already admitted you have one beer a day. That is how it all starts out. Ask other Ex-Alcoholics if you don't believe me. Don't just take my word on it. Now, for the questions once again.

Your logic makes no sense to any of us, and hasn't for a long time now. ...[text shortened]... is nipping hard on your butt,
Have a wonderful day,
Best Wishes to your Wife,
Sincerely,
-VR
You see Crusty I really resent you demonising the drinking of a few beers simply because you could not do so with moderation. Alcohol is not a problem for most people and in the case of alcoholics its abuse is merely a symptom of some other underlying problem. You are tea total, which is good for you, but its simply another form of extremism and I would really appreciate it if you refrained from attempting to insinuate that others have a problem simply because they enjoy a few beers with moderation. Thankyou in advance, your fan, Robbie.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
20 Aug 16

You see Crusty I really resent you demonising the drinking of a few beers simply because you could not do so with moderation. Alcohol is not a problem for most people and in the case of alcoholics its abuse is merely a symptom of some other underlying problem. You are tea total, which is good for you, but its simply another form of extremism and I w ...[text shortened]... em simply because they enjoy a few beers with moderation. Thankyou in advance, your fan, Robbie.
I wish you'd cheat in moderation as well. You certainly abuse that one !!