easy riders   solution?

easy riders solution?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by radioactive69
I believe you were recently pulled over by the police and given a random breath test. Luckily they didn't find too much blood in your alcohol system !!!
My goodness coming from an Aussie thats rich man! Biggest consumers of crystal meth in the English speaking world! You're probably bakin and shakin a batch right now.

Moves
20 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I see, can you explain how the idea of eternal torment in a fiery hell is congruent with a loving benefactor because I cannot. Your inability to address the essence of the post is what does not 'cut it.'
If you want to discuss theology you're in the wrong forum.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Even Jesus came drinking craft beer and people said he was a drunkard and a friend of tax collectors and sinners, what chance do I a mere mortal have. You keep up the extremism old bean and Ill go for a little balance and moderation. If you find the courage to man up and take responsibility instead of blaming it on alcohol I am here to help you face reality - your friend Robbie.
Robbie,

We are not discussing what Jesus did, we are talking about YOU NOW... Why do you keep trying to bring others into the conversation. Jesus has nothing to do with what you do! There are many who do not even believe in Jesus, as shocking as that might seem to you.

Sir, I have already found the courage to quit my alcoholism. My battle is over! I am happy and just like I am living a different life now.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS, MY OLD FRIEND!
The path from alcohol abuse to alcoholism
Not all alcohol abusers become full-blown alcoholics, but it is a big risk factor. Sometimes alcoholism develops suddenly in response to a stressful change, such as a breakup, retirement, or another loss. Other times, it gradually creeps up on you as your tolerance to alcohol increases. If you’re a binge drinker or you drink every day, the risks of developing alcoholism are greater.

I see no answer from you on if you asked your wife if you had a problem, or has that already been discussed? She would be the first to see it if there is a problem, in my humble opinion.

Kind Regards,
Very Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Robbie,

We are not discussing what Jesus did, we are talking about YOU NOW... Why do you keep trying to bring others into the conversation. Jesus has nothing to do with what you do! There are many who do not even believe in Jesus, as shocking as that might seem to you.

Sir, I have already found the courage to quit my alcoholism. My battle is over! ...[text shortened]... st to see it if there is a problem, in my humble opinion.

Kind Regards,
Very Sincerely,
-VR
Actually Rusty you are exactly like those persons of Jesus generation who stated that the man was a drunkard simply because he liked a glass of wine! You may be a different generation but your behavioural traits are exactly the same. You think about it Crusty old bean, deeply and see if what I have said is not true.

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16

Originally posted by Startreader
If you want to discuss theology you're in the wrong forum.
But I find myself in the company of sandbaggers and sinners, they need every scrap of scripture they can git!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Actually Rusty you are exactly like those persons of Jesus generation who stated that the man was a drunkard simply because he liked a glass of wine! You may be a different generation but your behavioural traits are exactly the same. You think about it Crusty old bean, deeply and see if what I have said is not true.
robbie,
I strongly believe you are in denial. You don't have a problem until you admit you do.
That is not going to happen anytime soon. How many beer have you had today?

Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

robbie,
I strongly believe you are in denial. You don't have a problem until you admit you do.
That is not going to happen anytime soon. How many beer have you had today?

Regards,
-VR
I have not had a beer today at all Crusty old bean. I did have a glass of milk though and a glass of Vimto which is a soft drink and two cups of tea! I suggest you try preaching to someone that needs it!

Moves
20 Aug 16

I have not had a beer today at all Crusty old bean. I did have a glass of milk though and a glass of Vimto which is a soft drink and two cups of tea! I suggest you try preaching to someone that needs it!
i'm on beer number 5

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
i'm on beer number 5
Al,
Have a few more, then make some chess moves. 😉 Although I do know a Native guy went to a chess tournament was drunk all 3 days of the tournament and WON IT!!! They were wondering why he was making so many trips to the bathroom. Was to have his little nips of whatever he was drinking.

Regards,
-VR

Moves
20 Aug 16

Al,
Have a few more, then make some chess moves. 😉 Although I do know a Native guy went to a chess tournament was drunk all 3 days of the tournament and WON IT!!! They were wondering why he was making so many trips to the bathroom. Was to have his little nips of whatever he was drinking.

Regards,
-VR
some people perform better under the influence!

rc

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Rusty I try my best to be just like I am but you want people to be just like you, its not happening Crusty.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Aug 16
1 edit

oh dear Crusty must you moralise over people when they are an anomaly to your crazy tin foil hat theories.
robbie,
See there you go again, with your crazy tin foil hat theories explanation. What would you do without it? I guess everyone is wrong unless they agree with you. Here is a question for you? What if Jesus was a drunkard? I wasn't around to know he wasn't! Do you believe everything in the JW's bible?

Kind Regards,
-VR

m

Moves
20 Aug 16

Al,

Regards,
-VR
Or maybe he was consulting his chess engine. 😀